Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they're that set on Cucurella and only Cucurella, they'll pay the 50m. This isn't Kane, we're not talking about a 50m+ difference.

If they're prepared to walk away, they'll have other targets that they're ready to move on.

If the club think Cucurella is the right player then for the sake of an extra £10m over 5+ years, is it really worth buying an inferior player? Not sure it is to be honest. But I don’t expect us to want to be seen to be caving to their demands, so I guess this will soon be briefed as being dead.

We will get a LB, my problem is no one in the market is as good as him or even close in my opinion. Sosa or a Grimaldo will come if not, we shouldn’t be held to ransom £40 mill is a very very fair offer, selling Zinchenko also isn’t that stupid as we had the offer and it also shows that a very decent sells for £30 mill why should we then pay £50 mill. It’s us showing them the market.

I seem to recall the last time this exact thing happened we ended up signing someone that wasn't even linked a week later. His name was Ruben Dias.

we'll be fine.
And quite a few were calling him shit. These sort of things all seem to work out for us in the end. If we end up with Mitchell or Sosa that would be great news.

It’s looking more likely we go for Grimaldo should it fall through which is looking increasing likely.

Interesting pol says talks are expected to continue over the coming days. Looks like this one last desperate roll of the dice for city to try and get the price down. Can’t see bloom bowing down now tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.