Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he wants to play for us (like it is claimed), his agent will force a move.
The loss of any current so called loyalty bonus will prove if he wants to come to us or not.

WTF has happened!!!...only walked the dog for 15mins...ive heard City are walking away from deal. Down here they reckon Brighton have offered him 5yr improved deal making him highest wage earner that's why his agent in town. My guess...he will be yours!

WTF has happened!!!...only walked the dog for 15mins...ive heard City are walking away from deal. Down here they reckon Brighton have offered him 5yr improved deal making him highest wage earner that's why his agent in town. My guess...he will be yours!
Without wanting to sound like a spoilt twat I don`t think that money is the prime reason for him wanting to come to City.

I don't think we are doomed if we dont get a left back. We will challenge / retain the league. But its the champions league is where it will bite us. Kinda like an achilies heel it will be a glaring weakness for the top teams to exploit. As Cancelo defensive capability are good enough against mid table /lower table teams but I wouldnt be confident against the top teams. Plus if he does play there fatigue will gradually happen meaning he won't be at his sharpest when the late rounds come about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.