Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this really a fact?
The Sun, Mirror, Daily Mail etc seem to think so, given how they monitor Jack's every move. The Sun even post photos from time to time of him leaving his apartment building, they are that desperate for Grealish content (which is presumably because it translates to clicks).

And are there any other players who have an army of kids with their haircuts, hairbands, shirts etc? Or who are cheered like a rockstar whenever they set foot on the pitch at Wembley for England? Some people may not like or rate him, but Grealish is box office. All of this quite aside from the fact he's an extremely talented footballer who'll undoubtedly do a great job for City going forward.

(And yes, I realise this is the Cucurella thread, but at least one prolific poster keeps dragging almost all transfer discussions back to how he thinks City overpaid for Grealish, which inevitably leads to some thread derailment as others push back on that.)

Probably true. I was speaking to a big Notts Forest fan the other day. His daughter goes to the games with him and he said she isn’t bothered about seeing United, Liverpool etc she just wants to see City as she loves Grealish.

My sister who have nothing to do for football for years, until recently she saw Jack Grealish playing for City and she suddenly become a fan of him is just proves that City know what their doing in here.

Grealish values is beyond his footballing skill and some dinosaurus in here is too thick to see it.

It would be madness to start the season with only two recognised senior full backs, which is why I’m sure we’ll sign someone in the next week or so.

In a normal season id agree, but it'd basically mean 3 months (Aug, Sept, Oct) and then everything stops for pretty much all of November and December for the World Cup. Then the transfer window is back open.

Pretty sure we can manage in the early stages of the Champions League as we are, and in 90% of league matches too.

Id much prefer we got something sorted now, but its possible we stand our ground and sort something for January. As long as we have everything in place for the 2nd part of the season we'll be fine.

I can’t believe the panic on here.If the club don’t get a left back it’s criminal it’s negligent etc etc
We had 2 Mendy and Zinchenko both gone for different reasons
Watch the City documentaries, we are one of the best run clubs in all aspects in the world
The transfer window is far from over we are in negotiations for a left back
It is therefore obvious the club realise th need for one
They will sign one most likely Cucurella before the window shuts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.