Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
And one of them said his Mrs doesn't want to leave because Manchester hasn't got a beach.
Sunbathing at Sale water-park - what's not to love?

what you acting like this is some surprise? Grealish is the most marketable english player and that is a fact. 100 mil makes total sense for him in a financial sense. 50 mil for cucu makes no sense for us in a financial sense because he has no marketing value, less likely to bring new fans, no shirt sales, no new sponsors, might leave in a couple of years etc
The Marketing Value Cup and The Net Spend Title 2022, we've done the double already!

Yeah - providing this update is accurate, you’d have to assume we’ll go the extra mile to make this happen now.

Given the calibre of people running our Club, I can’t see us being so disloyal as to leave a player stewing at his current club after he’s tried to make the deal happen by handing in a request.

That would be a pretty horrendous message to send to any future players, not to mention a complete stitch up of a player who clearly wants to play for City. I just can’t see us doing that to him.

Successful negotiations between three parties require each to show a bit of willing and flexibility - Cucurella has done his bit, I’d imagine we’ll do ours too.

The question is will Bloom block his player’s desired move this publicly - with the precedent this sets for him in future potential acquisitions - or will he show a bit of willing and move on to the next one with a very tidy profit in the bank?
What are you talking about?

We made a 30m bid and are willing to go up to 40m, is that not enough commitment? You might as well just say we should just pay the 50m.

The money men at city know what they are doing, trust them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.