Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
He didn't hand his transfer request though.
I personally think people are overrating transfer requests though. Brighton would have let him go last week if we met their valuation. City still has to reach a valuation that brighton agrees with

Why does having a twitter account and spouting constant bs make your business multi millions?
If Romano posted that MC put in a transfer request, then he did. As far as multi millions goes, that may be a stretch.

But contrary to what many on here want to believe Romano is basically credible, does have inside information, and is well respected throughout Europe for his input.

I'll refrain from giving my personal opinion on why some people on here have such animosity toward him as it would not be a pleasant topic of discussion.

And while we're at it, can someone please point out to me where he has ever aggrieved City, our fans, any of our players, etc. I'm just asking.

Romano, Naylor, Ballus and Pep's biographer, Lu Martin, all agreeing. Nevertheless, it is still up to us to provide an acceptable bid. Perhaps it also places a little need for some flexibility on Brighton's shoulders but, fundamentally, he is their player and on a long contract. I hope we get him - we have little full-back cover and I think he is an outstanding one.

So this true. Confirmed by Naylor means straight from Brighton's office
I reckon so, he wouldn’t tweet it otherwise. Bloom will have already filed the request in the ‘don’t give a ****‘ folder though unless his (as yet mythical) valuation is met.

Hahaha so just to confirm, this is a thread specifically about City signing a LB and Grealish's price tag still dominates the conversation
Why not? It's obvious that Grealish's transfer price directly impacts on Cucurella's. That must be true as I've seen BHAFC fans on here say so. I've also seen them say that Bloom (Uncle Tony FFS) is a professional poker player which also plays it's part (I'm just not sure why).

I reckon so, he wouldn’t tweet it otherwise. Bloom will have already filed the request in the ‘don’t give a ****‘ folder though unless his (as yet mythical) valuation is met.
Didn't Naylor come out and say Brighton office confirmed that cucurella was so so happy. I don't think they anticipated the transfer request

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.