Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fans can't accept that Bernardo is replaecable, if City can let him go even this summer. I'm sure they already drafted his potential replacement, don't know if they will ever be as good as Bernardo but i'm sure with our world class scouting network system we know potential Bernardo replacement already.
City dont have a world-class scouting system.

What the fuck are you on?

If a team asks £17m for a player worth £25m
and another team asks for £55m for a £35m player we should just pay the stupid price for the better player?

Paying the asking price for a reasonably priced player is not the same as paying the asking reprice for someone wildly overpriced.

Where are those valuations coming from if I may ask? Because I look at our transfer history and other defenders moving to big clubs and 50M for Cucurella is not a "stupid high price". If it is then maybe you can explain why you think so.

We can start from the fact what we paid for Mendy, Walker, sold Zinchenko for and asking for Ake.

This transfer destroys Brighton’s business model. Young, promising players will no longer want to go there because they know, when a big club comes knocking, you won’t be allowed to leave.
Spurs (Bissouma), Arsenal (Ben White), Napoli (Østigård) was allowed after negotiations. Brighton don't seem very good a selling young players. Goldson to Rangers does not count,

Tiki & Bloom are both playing are hard game
No chance. If they didn't negotiate when the player has put transfer request, there is no chance they will negotiate later
Txiki & Bloom are both playing a hard game atm. Brighton are willing to sell at the right price so i expect a deal will be done eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.