Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
If cucurella deal is completely dead why don’t we try for gaya? Seems to be decent left back and his contract is up next summer so will be much easier to negotiate a decent deal. Would think £30m would be a goer

They are valued cheaper because they aren't as good.

Also for irony, the only way to do those deals quick is if we pay the asking price of the selling clubs, something we don't want to do here but would have to do there. So the entire point of not paying what the selling club wants will become even more strange.
Value depends on contract and the club they are at as much as ability. I'll say this though the player coached by Pep for a few months will probably turn out to be the better player, so I don't mind who we get

They are valued cheaper because they aren't as good.

Also for irony, the only way to do those deals quick is if we pay the asking price of the selling clubs, something we don't want to do here but would have to do there. So the entire point of not paying what the selling club wants will become even more strange.
What the fuck are you on?

If a team asks £17m for a player worth £25m
and another team asks for £55m for a £35m player we should just pay the stupid price for the better player?

Paying the asking price for a reasonably priced player is not the same as paying the asking reprice for someone wildly overpriced.

If cucurella deal is completely dead why don’t we try for gaya? Seems to be decent left back and his contract is up next summer so will be much easier to negotiate a decent deal. Would think £30m would be a goer

Gaya is a great shout.

I haven’t kept up with his form over the last couple of years, but he used to be excellent.

Just turned 27 too, so still a good age.

I wouldn’t get your knickers in a knot until City comment you set of fannies.
Logging on to Bluemoon after that happens…

ValidCloseEelelephant-max-1mb.gif

Being miserable is requirement around here don't you know?

Why the fuck are you here? Seriously.

90% of your posts are just judging comments on the forum itself, passing digs that are neither funny nor particularly clever. 5% are total shit. If it is such a burden on you, try a chirpier place.

Last edited:
What the fuck are you on?

If a team asks £17m for a player worth £25m
and another team asks for £55m for a £35m player we should just pay the stupid price for the better player?

Paying the asking price for a reasonably priced player is not the same as paying the asking reprice for someone wildly overpriced.
That's all well and good but have you ever heard of the soft release clause?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.