Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
We already know very well what happened when we tried to improvise and play right or left back a player....
We won the league?

We didn't get a striker... we won the league

We didn't get Ronaldo...

We didn't get Messi, sanchez, etc....

You panic types tell us every time that we cant survive if we don't buy x player, yet here we are 4 out of 5

We won the league?

We didn't get a striker... we won the league

We didn't get Ronaldo...

We didn't get Messi, sanchez, etc....

You panic types tell us every time that we cant survive if we don't buy x player, yet here we are 4 out of 5

That argument stands up to a point mate but it’s also been reported that pep was not happy at all that we don’t sort the striker situation out? I know what he says in public but it will be different behind the scenes? It was the same when we didn’t get a CB in and he wanted Maguire? I remember a press conference in the January asking him would we go for one and he snapped back saying if we couldn’t do it in the summer then don’t do it now? He said even yesterday he wants a LB?

So is this over over or just Brighton saying come back to us when you offer £50m?
Over over, as far as I can see.

We’ll just have to see who’s our next target. We have an excellent relationship with Benfica and Grimaldo has just 1 more year on his contract so will perhaps be an East deal to do.

Over over, as far as I can see.

We’ll just have to see who’s our next target. We have an excellent relationship with Benfica and Grimaldo has just 1 more year on his contract so will perhaps be an East deal to do.

I prefer Sosa mate to be honest and his fee seems to be €25m? It’s the unknown that makes it exciting though lol

Ah yes back to "filling in" Have we learnt nothing? We need a new recognised left back simple
You think Pep and the City top brass (who are some of the best in club football and who are in charge of a serial winning club) need somehow teaching about football transfers? Jesus wept...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.