Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Txiki: OK - fine. £50million then
Bloom: £55million

I suspect this might be part of the problem from our side!

Could be even more obtuse.

Txiki: £50 million then.
Bloom: £50 million. I won't take a penny less!
Txiki: But that's what I've just offered you…
Bloom: £50 million, I say. Don't think that you can lowball us.

I would be more surprised if Cucurella was in the squad today. What will be more interesting is if he is in the squad next week.

There will be the usual not feeling well if he isn’t. I would hope that they are listening to Potter as I am sure he doesn’t want a player who’s head is looking elsewhere in his squad and could replace him with a couple more.

Leaving them with an unmotivated player on the books is the last thing the manager will won’t

I would be more surprised if Cucurella was in the squad today. What will be more interesting is if he is in the squad next week.

There will be the usual not feeling well if he isn’t. I would hope that they are listening to Potter as I am sure he doesn’t want a player who’s head is looking elsewhere in his squad and could replace him with a couple more.

Leaving them with an unmotivated player on the books is the last thing the manager will won’t
Are you guys forgetting Kane wasn’t in spurs first games?

Players and life moves on, he wants the move and it is not right for them to force him into the team now. If the move doesn’t happen in the end every one carries on like nothing happened.

No. My point is release clause don't really matter. Release clause or not we decide the player's worth and pay for it. We thought grealish was worth 100mils and we paid for it. We don't think cucurella is worth 50 mils so we are not paying for it
Nope. No sane footballing director can say with a straight face that Grealish is/was worth 100 mil pounds.

City paid for the sake of paying for it. 0 scope of negotiations.

Are you guys forgetting Kane wasn’t in spurs first games?

Players and life moves on, he wants the move and it is not right for them to force him into the team now. If the move doesn’t happen in the end every one carries on like nothing happened.
Kane bottled hard under Nuno let's not forget that. Only when Conte came in, he had to pick himself up. You don't show your attitude to elite managers like Pep, Klopp, Conte, Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.