Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
The starting price of any player City ask for is 50m.

Walk away, the team is not desperate for him.

Rob Dawson is far more reliable than bloody Alex Crook!! Crook is the usual rag supporting media bullshitter
Yep, Crook works for TalkSPORT. Enough said.
It’s mad how many jump on any transfer story and make out it’s fact.

Yep, Crook works for TalkSPORT. Enough said.
It’s mad how many jump on any transfer story and make out it’s fact.

Yep! Especially Crook as he has form for getting things wildly wrong, especially with city transfers. Rob Dawson certainly seems to know some people around city imo and I would certainly think he is a lot closer to the truth than Crook

Yep! Especially Crook as he has form for getting things wildly wrong, especially with city transfers. Rob Dawson certainly seems to know some people around city imo and I would certainly think he is a lot closer to the truth than Crook
It’s crazy isn’t it. It’s the same people every time who react, known bullshitter and they flip out. Bizarre lot.

Its a strange one. Some people who post on here seem to think because something is on Twitter, it holds a certain level of credibility, reliability or accuracy which makes it noteworthy - when the reality is the absolute opposite is probably closer to the truth.

Twitter is a complete cesspit, populated by a torrent of hysterical, outrageous bullshit.

Yes there are some half decent people posting on there, but if they’re in any way credible you can generally access their content through other channels.

And then you don’t end up running the gauntlet amongst all the dangerously needy, witless, reactionary nutjobs that make up 80% of that wretched platform.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.