Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
We can't even sell Sterling for £50 ffs. With his potential i think he would be worth it in the future. But it all started with 30M then they increased to 35M then 40M and then 45M last night and we said it's not over problematic. Now 50M. What is wrong with them. Can't they come with a fixed price. We paid 51M for haaland tho.
Who said we can't sell Sterling. I thought city having talks with him after the england games. Personally hope he signs an extension if not pretty certain we will get around £50m.

50M. I think it's little high considering we can get theo hernandez with that money. Theo has pace pretty similar to walker and great to stop counters
Don't think we would get Theo Hernandez for that. Pretty sure we have had a crack at him before. Reckon he would be a lot higher fee.

Its a strange one. Some people who post on here seem to think because something is on Twitter, it holds a certain level of credibility, reliability or accuracy which makes it noteworthy - when the reality is the absolute opposite is probably closer to the truth.

Twitter is a complete cesspit, populated by a torrent of hysterical, outrageous bullshit.

Yes there are some half decent people posting on there, but if they’re in any way credible you can generally access their content through other channels.

And then you don’t end up running the gauntlet amongst all the dangerously needy, witless, reactionary nutjobs that make up 80% of that wretched platform.
Or laterly,this forum

A little intrigued by his role in the Catalan national team

689F8C53-0BE5-4C9C-9610-3E9FB097BD96.jpeg

We can't even sell Sterling for £50 ffs. With his potential i think he would be worth it in the future. But it all started with 30M then they increased to 35M then 40M and then 45M last night and we said it's not over problematic. Now 50M. What is wrong with them. Can't they come with a fixed price. We paid 51M for haaland tho.
How “retro” can you be at 12yo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.