Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will be chuffed d to have him but in all fairness when will he play? Will he be happy on the bench here? Same with Philips, Walker, cancelo and rodri will surely start most games if fit. Can this guy play rb?
He'll get plenty of games, he will play when cancel doesn't play, he will play the when walker is out and Cancelo is switched to right back. Those two scenarios alone would give him pushing 30 games across all comps.

Hes played and can play in the future plenty of games at left back and do a good job. See last Sunday.
Big fan of zinc but in all fairness he has had a poor season except the villa game which is understandable considering what is happening in Ukraine. But you could tell pep was reluctant to use him he played ake, laporte and stones at rb before picking zinchenko. I really don't want him to leave as he kinda feels like one of our own and he is more then capable of being a backup lb here but at the same time I want him to play and not be needing 4 odd injuries to get a game.

Big fan of zinc but in all fairness he has had a poor season except the villa game which is understandable considering what is happening in Ukraine. But you could tell pep was reluctant to use him he played ake, laporte and stones at rb before picking zinchenko. I really don't want him to leave as he kinda feels like one of our own and he is more then capable of being a backup lb here but at the same time I want him to play and not be needing 4 odd injuries to get a game.
Zinchenko can have a role as a lb option but also in midfield if needed next season. But if the lad wants to start (ish) at Arsenal, you can’t blame the guy. Us fans love him tho!

Alright, since he’s supposedly nailed on where’s the YouTube highlights!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.