Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Be better off signing Brightons recruitment team,they keep unearthing good players for reasonable fees,I'd be interested to know how Caciedo gets on as Bissoumas replacement,he looks a quality player that reminds me of Yaya,having a feeder club enables them to sign and loan players out to USG then if they do well then they draft them back to Brighton,pretty good way of doing things when you have to balance the books.

As for Cuccarella I don't think he will sign this window,if Brighton are doing poorly by January then I think things maybe different but they look like a team that's on a upward trajectory and with the next step being top 7 then it's difficult to see Bloom letting go of Cuccarella just yet.
Caicedo will not be bissouma’s replacement we looked at Mohamed camara but unfortunately lost the race to Leeds

Seems to have gone quiet this. I know we have months left of the transfer window but I thought we wanted everyone in for pre-season on the 11th?
As reported by Pol, City needs to make sales apparently to get a bid off. Sterling being sold would get this going again.

As reported by Pol, City needs to make sales apparently to get a bid off. Sterling being sold would get this going again.

I still don’t think that’s entirely true as
Cucurella is obviously an important signing for Pep? Yeah, they might want to get some players moved on but Cucurella could still be signed asap and anything else dealt with before the window ends. I think it’s genuinely down to price at the moment imo but will get done before the tour to the states. Taglifico is also now available for transfer from Ajax if Brighton want to push on with that and they could still get another player or two with the extra cash.

When it’s reported City need to sell to buy a lot of people auto assume it’s £. It could be numbers in the squad, not talking PL allowance, more how many Pep will want.

Seems like City are quietly talking with Brighton and I’d guess as soon as Raz is sold it’s gonna ramp up quick.

He will be the most important signing the club has made this summer, after Haaland, if we get him.

It’s not just about getting an upgrade at LB, but it’s negating the loss of pace out wide which we will lose once Sterling and Jesus leave.

None of Grealish, Foden, Mahrez or Palmer are proper pacy widemen. They are players who aim to cut inside and cause damage from their.

That tells me that a lot of our width will come from the full backs next season. Personally, Zinc is much better playing the inverted fullback role than the traditional up and down LB. I do think there is room for both Cucurella and Zinchenko though.

He will be the most important signing the club has made this summer, after Haaland, if we get him.

It’s not just about getting an upgrade at LB, but it’s negating the loss of pace out wide which we will lose once Sterling and Jesus leave.

None of Grealish, Foden, Mahrez or Palmer are proper pacy widemen. They are players who aim to cut inside and cause damage from their.

That tells me that a lot of our width will come from the full backs next season. Personally, Zinc is much better playing the inverted fullback role than the traditional up and down LB. I do think there is room for both Cucurella and Zinchenko though.
I think that Cucurella is a very versatile fullback. Not only can he give you something going forward out wide, but I think he can also defend well and do what Walker does from the left if needed. He has good pace to get back and puts in a good tackle to win the ball. My only question mark about him was his height, but seems to do well in the air for his size.

I think he's important because when you had Walker out it was Cancelo and Zinch who both are good going forward, but both aren't the greatest at defending. If Ake played with Cancelo there was no attacking threat from the left. Now there would be balance if Walker is out and you had to play Cucurella and Cancelo and vice versa if Cancelo was out and you had to play Cucurella and Walker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.