Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Listening to a fantasy football preview podcast last night and the two stats nerds on there were absolutely in love with this guy, said if he joins City he'll be bargain of the season in FPL and get similar return to Cancelo. Also that he can play CB.

The left back should have been the 2nd signing after Haaland, it's a big problem the longer it goes on ?
I even think we need 2 left backs one world-class the other just a squad player

The left back should have been the 2nd signing after Haaland, it's a big problem the longer it goes on ?
No we REALLy struggled with ferna last year a few times(that last game where he started for one). The CDM was second after haaland.

Listening to a fantasy football preview podcast last night and the two stats nerds on there were absolutely in love with this guy, said if he joins City he'll be bargain of the season in FPL and get similar return to Cancelo. Also that he can play CB.
A CB the size of Bernie? That's an experiment I wouldn't want to see.

Why ? we've played for years without a left back, we can't play without a DM . So how is left back a bigger problem

Isn’t he like 5’02”?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.