Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been told that City are preparing a cash + player deal.

Same bloke who told me cash + player for Phillips, so it’s reliable info
Delap I reckon. They were probably waiting for him to finish international duty

You always get great info. Are you ever tempted to ask for more details like permanent or loan?
I ask a lot of stuff, and get lots back!

But I only really share what I thinks solid info, and not just guesswork / gut feel.

Some people I trust as really reliable, others I sometimes wait for other people to almost verify it

I ask a lot of stuff, and get lots back!

But I only really share what I thinks solid info, and not just guesswork / gut feel.

Some people I trust as really reliable, others I sometimes wait for other people to almost verify it
Good answer

I highly doubt that McAtee or Delap going on anything but a loan. Possibly could be Zinchenko if it is a sale as a gut feeling

Delap will be mostly benched if he goes there, McAtee is unlikely given the club and pep already laid the path for him to the first team.

Maybe another surprise academy player like Darko who we never thought to be sold.

They already brought an experienced striker, very doubtful they want another striker again. That also mean Delap will be mostly get benched which is not ideal for him if he goes there.
Kayky was just made available but cant see it being him. Could also be someone from the CFG we're not thinking of, Couto, Kabore etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.