Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair enough. I have been hugely impressed by the Brighton set-up on our recent visits and had some great piss-ups with some of your fans. The stadium is superb and your owner (despite his dodgy reputation) is clearly doing a great job. You are perfectly entitled to get as much money out of City as possible. I am more impressed with the way this is being handled than the pantomime with Spurs over Harry Kane. We pulled out of that because Levy was briefing the media at every stage and trying to take the piss. I think his snide comment that: "He wouldn't even pick up the phone when City called" was the final straw.
Got to admit enjoyed it when u won the premier league at the Anex, happy to stay behind to watch ur celebrations, however 90 min in and your still introducing staff onto tjhe pitch did get a bit boring, although i bet Tasty Tina the tea lady enjoyed irt.

We were interested in sasa klad … can’t really spell his last name striker from bundesliga or it could just be some under 18 player

And a first team start in every game and he would walk into the dressing room as a star, he is just another player for us and a squad player at that.
We don’t have a recognised left back. Squad player? Rubbish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.