Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Offers never come into public knowledge with City until an agreement is reached with the selling club.

That is a sign of a well run club, a badly run one either does a public auction or try and use the media to assist in getting a lower price, Barcelona are a case in point
This is very much the way Brighton also do business. There is likely to be very little bartering that is played out in the media between the clubs.
The first we will know about it is when SkySports possibly captures him rocking up in Manchester for a medical.

Also, I'd be amazed if Brighton enter into any kind of loan deal relating to a player coming to them.
They no longer need help in trying plug holes, they invest in young players to develop who want to play in the fish bowl of the Premier League and that they can then make a decent profit from. Bissouma and Cucurella being perfect examples.
Moises Caieiedo or Robert Sanchez will likely be the next big sales in the next couple of seasons.
Brighton fans accept that we are a selling club and are happy at the club's current aim of trying to establish themselves as a consistent top ten side while playing attractive football.

Tony Bloom also refuses to enter into buy back schemes. Livramento was lined up to join Brighton last summer until Chelsea insisted on inserting a buy back clause, which is when Brighton pulled out of the deal and which Southampton were happy to sign-up to.

Offers never come into public knowledge with City until an agreement is reached with the selling club.

That is a sign of a well run club, a badly run one either does a public auction or try and use the media to assist in getting a lower price, Barcelona are a case in point
It’s the same at Brighton - if a deal is going to happen it won’t be played out in public. Unless it’s from one of our two usual journos, anything on Twitter is almost certainly wrong. The fee will be ‘undisclosed’ too - it always is with us.

There's a beach.

I all fairness it’s a shit beach that’s bleeding’ freezing for 11 months of the year and full of pissed up cockneys in the rare warm days - it’s not Spain or the South of France, it’s Blighty where there are only 2 seasons, winter and August.

I all fairness it’s a shit beach that’s bleeding’ freezing for 11 months of the year and full of pissed up cockneys in the rare warm days - it’s not Spain or the South of France, it’s Blighty where there are only 2 seasons, winter and August.

It is donkey's years since I was last on Brighton beach, but as I remember it is is a shingle beach? Never liked shingle beaches. I can't put my bucket and spade to good use.

Surely it’s Delap as part of the deal which is a shame because he could turn into an absolute beast. There’ll be a buy back clause surely.

This is very much the way Brighton also do business. There is likely to be very little bartering that is played out in the media between the clubs.
The first we will know about it is when SkySports possibly captures him rocking up in Manchester for a medical.

Also, I'd be amazed if Brighton enter into any kind of loan deal relating to a player coming to them.
They no longer need help in trying plug holes, they invest in young players to develop who want to play in the fish bowl of the Premier League and that they can then make a decent profit from. Bissouma and Cucurella being perfect examples.
Moises Caieiedo or Robert Sanchez will likely be the next big sales in the next couple of seasons.
Brighton fans accept that we are a selling club and are happy at the club's current aim of trying to establish themselves as a consistent top ten side while playing attractive football.

Tony Bloom also refuses to enter into buy back schemes. Livramento was lined up to join Brighton last summer until Chelsea insisted on inserting a buy back clause, which is when Brighton pulled out of the deal and which Southampton were happy to sign-up to.
Fair enough. I have been hugely impressed by the Brighton set-up on our recent visits and had some great piss-ups with some of your fans. The stadium is superb and your owner (despite his dodgy reputation) is clearly doing a great job. You are perfectly entitled to get as much money out of City as possible. I am more impressed with the way this is being handled than the pantomime with Spurs over Harry Kane. We pulled out of that because Levy was briefing the media at every stage and trying to take the piss. I think his snide comment that: "He wouldn't even pick up the phone when City called" was the final straw.

Because he would be a regular, nice place to live, more relaxed, many reasons, he will never be a regular starter in our team, he is not stupid and is at the stage of his career game time is everything.
Nah, he might if we ever win the CL, but not now.

must be bloody cold on nudist sorry naturist beach at shoreham, not good for me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.