Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who ever buys him at that price . Brighton want to keep him they can not compete with the top 6 sides so they try to put u off buying him by asking over the top.
Its no diffetent to Villa and J G.
Players are only worth what club will pay for them.
Im mot sure what answer u want from me.
So in your desperation to keep a left back, you quote a sky high price & if someone thinks he's worth it & pays it, it's them bringing inflationary pressure into the market, not the profiteering seller? Essentially this is what you're saying yeh?

OK then. Seeing as this is the case, why is it other PL clubs & the media keep spinning the narrative that it's CITY who keep bringing inflationary pressure into the transfer market & as such are ruining football to the point that very few can compete?

Are you aware that until last summer, Arsenal, Spuds, Chelsea, ManUre & The Scousers ALL had higher record transfer fees way in excess of City's?

My point is that irrespective of our annual revenue, Sheikh Mansour's mantra from the beginning was ALWAYS for a period of heavy investment to drive accelerated growth, & then City were on their own & that's how it's been since 2013/14 & we've been self sufficient ever since & have always spent within our means.

HENCE we'll walk away when the likes of Bloom takes the piss, OR he applies a punitive fee to Cucurella to scare us off (whichever way you look at it).

So I've noticed Brighton fans on here are still spinning the crap narrative that City are some loadsamoney oil rich club to whom money & real world value mean little. So more questions.

1. You yourself have confirmed Brighton's model of buy low, develop & sell on. So dya wanna stick to that model & be reasonable, or dya just wanna stiff moneybags City up the shitter?

2. If it's your model to sell players on, why place a king's ransom price on their heads & claim it's because you want to keep your best players? What is it? Are you a selling club, or dya have title ambitions & want to build a super team?

3. How will future emerging stars feel about going to Brighton if they believe if successful, there's a good chance of them being priced out of a dream move?

The right footed one we have was the best in the league last season though.

Going round in circles this thread but for the last time he was nowhere near the best in the league at the defending part.

Some believe defending well is quite important in certain games. Others are just stat or team of the year junkies.

Such is life.

All i know is,theres a reason city havent got him,and hearing them figures is exactly why,no one knew who he was till we was interested,far better left bks out there for that doe no doubt about it,will be amazed if chelsea pay that if being honest

Averaging 12 starts out of every 60 games we played over that time.

Nice manipulation of numbers mate.

The fact is, he played at LB more than any other player in the 5 years since he took up that position. In all 5, as well as in each of 4 seasons out of 5, apart from the last one when Cancelo had a worldy on both sides of the pitch. In at least 2 seasons, he played LB more than all other players put together.

For better or worse, dire or need, he has been our first choice LB for a while now, to argue he wasn't even a LB, is totally fucking daft (I know you didn't argue that yourself, commenting on the whole chain).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.