marco is late

This is my first post and I don't know Marco, however I was told by someone ITK about a week ago that MH and his team where in preliminary discussions with the advisers of Eto'o. I just came across your site a couple of days ago and read Marco's thread and was eager to know if what he was going to say backed up my information.

Well done mate for winding up the kids on here and more than a few adults!

If what you say is true I'll do shits out my mouth.

As for your 'cosmic posting style' that ropes people in - I say get a life.

Disgusting you wind up fellow Blues this way.

Seanmcfc1 said:
Goats left knee said:
what sort of morons are you who are going BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Etoo has 90 goals in 119 games for Barca
a dream signing for MCFC

i bet he goes to City with a blessing from above from his fellow Cameroon!
prefer villa by a mile, eto'o is injury prone, he doesnt work hard, any striker would score that amount of goals with them players behind you, except vassell!

Not true mate, he scores loads for Cameroon as well. I'd LOVE for this to be true. I don't know how you get your info Marco (well, balls obviously) but I'm a big fan of eto'o. Great striker!
I've seen the racial abuse as well, it got the better of him when pretty much everyone in the crowd started making monkey-sounds at him, think it was at zaragoza. You could read his lips saying "No mas" and walking off the pitch. Rijkaard had to convince him to start playing again, and he did. Can't really blame him for that incident.

In the summer when it was obvious they were looking to sell I would of said yes... but now I have to hold back on the it... he has scored 14 goals and Barca look odds on to win the league and give the champions league a good run... so personally I cannot see this happening.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.