marco is late

Seanmcfc1 said:
marco said:
Blue Lloyd said:
Well done mate for winding up the kids on here and more than a few adults!

If what you say is true I'll do shits out my mouth.

As for your 'cosmic posting style' that ropes people in - I say get a life.

Disgusting you wind up fellow Blues this way.
go back to 1st september 10.03 then tell me who's the twat me or YOU
fuck me you got 1 thing correct which was probs a guess! Even Mark Hughes dint know it was happening about robinho, so how the fuck you knew was beyond me..

Fine, your right, it's all bollocks. No need for you to keep looking at the thread then is there?

marco said:
Blue Lloyd said:

You got lucky with whatever tit-bits you grabbed!

Remember the transfer window is only a little while away. This won't go away and will hit you full on in the face when it doesn't happen as all and sundry will remember what you posted.

If it was true no need to seek the ego boost with all your 'lets all rub our balls and wish crap' - that make you look like some sort of genius.

You know something then just post it instead of making a drama out of it to give you a sad kick.

Seanmcfc1 said:
marco said:
Blue Lloyd said:

fuck me you got 1 thing correct which was probs a guess! Even Mark Hughes dint know it was happening about robinho, so how the fuck you knew was beyond me..
would you like me to pm you with a transfer of funds copy date 1/9/08 timed at 18.43,but then again i would prob lose what job i have because of numptys like you.

Seanmcfc1 said:
barryo said:
watch him and try and BOOOOOOOOO

I bet you cant

<a class="postlink" href="http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=zAaX8Uaf7Es" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=zAaX8Uaf7Es</a>
yh cheers for showing goals frm 3 season ago!

Maybe you'd like to see some of the 14 he's scored this year......la liga top scorer

Oh and learn to type/spell properly.

Blue Lloyd said:
marco said:
Blue Lloyd said:

Remember the transfer window is only a little while away. This won't go away and will hit you full on in the face when it doesn't happen as all and sundry will remember what you posted.

If it was true no need to seek the ego boost with all your 'lets all rub our balls and wish crap' - that make you look like some sort of genius.

You know something then just post it instead of making a drama out of it to give you a sad kick.
personally i've enjoyed the last couple of days marco saga,this is a forum and it's guys like marco that make it interesting,good work fella

Wow bunch of nob heads on here! if you dont want the info dont read the thread

thanks marco i love the entertainment value as well

How can you doubt Eto'o?! Do you guys watch spanish footie?

I've watched Barca pretty much every week since Henrik Larsson signed for them, and I'm definitely a bit of a fan now even after Henrik's gone. Eto'o is phenomenal. Bit injury prone, yes, but he's been vital for Barca's league wins and CL title in the last few years IMO. I'm obviously happier if he comes to City, but i'd almost be a bit sad to see him go.

Blue Lloyd said:
marco said:
Blue Lloyd said:

Chill out, the Mystic Marco thing is just a bit of a laugh, a hangover from the previous window. I'm happy he posts his info in good faith, if it's wrong so what?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.