marco is late

feedthegoat said:
This thread is comedy gold. If it's not to your taste just sod off elsewhere but NEVER question the crystal ball.

I sense NQDP is about to enter stage left with his negative vibes.

RESIST!
Oddball.jpg

foreverblue said:
Marco don't give a toss about them. I only came across this site a couple of days ago and think your thread was hilarious, I haven't had so much fun rubbing my balls in along time. Also I was told my someone ITK that they where in discussions with the advisers of Eto'o.

yes well there will hopefully be plenty more ball rubbing in the future - marco is a genius

bluemoon73 said:
foreverblue said:
Marco don't give a toss about them. I only came across this site a couple of days ago and think your thread was hilarious, I haven't had so much fun rubbing my balls in along time. Also I was told my someone ITK that they where in discussions with the advisers of Eto'o.

yes well there will hopefully be plenty more ball rubbing in the future - marco is a genius

When I rubbed mine they started leaking. Was I doing it wrong???

bluemoon1078 said:
GoForGlory said:
How can you doubt Eto'o?! Do you guys watch spanish footie?

I've watched Barca pretty much every week since Henrik Larsson signed for them, and I'm definitely a bit of a fan now even after Henrik's gone. Eto'o is phenomenal. Bit injury prone, yes, but he's been vital for Barca's league wins and CL title in the last few years IMO. I'm obviously happier if he comes to City, but i'd almost be a bit sad to see him go.

half of them don't even watch footie! have you seen some of the posts? ;)

Haha, when you put it like that....true I suppose.

Just hope this speculation doesn't hurt Eto'os performance - I have money on him scoring tomorrow!

moonies lovechild said:
bluemoon73 said:
foreverblue said:

if the leakage came from the balls then i have to say yes or maybe just a little to hard

ramsdale4 said:
bluemoon1078 said:
half of them don't even watch footie! have you seen some of the posts? ;)

lol. made me chuckle that.

Ive got to back up my earlier post. IF Eto does come here, he will be the best player ever to wear the Blue shirt.

Except for George Weah of course.

Would be a great signing for sure! no idea how good the info is but marco does not deserve the comments from some, all i can go off is the Robinho deal and he was way way ahead of the game so fingers crossed and thanks to marco!

i dnt mean to sound like a dick, its pissing me off that loads of people have said this player is signing and what have you, someone is lieing! Im sorry but i jus do not believe he will be a city player in january! I will also have Marco a fiver bet as well!

bluemoon73 said:
moonies lovechild said:
bluemoon73 said:
foreverblue said:

if the leakage came from the balls then i have to say yes or maybe just a little to hard

I am writing this from A&E. I knew it wasn't right

moonies lovechild said:
bluemoon73 said:
[quote="moonies lovechild"

if the leakage came from the balls then i have to say yes or maybe just a little to hard[/quote]

I am writing this from A&E. I knew it wasn't right[/quote]

just stay awake and dont walk into the light brother

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.