Marco Motta

vincent said:
lionheart said:
If I was in Mancini's boots I would offer my resignation. Al these great players going elsewhere because ADUG won't dip into their petty cash. Mancini would do a great job at Juventus.
What utter nonsense. Like who ?
How about:

Candreva to Juventus
Salvio to Atletico Madrid
Canales to Real Madrid
RVN to Hamburg
Lodeiro to Ajax
Jimenez to Parma
Wilshere to Bolton
Smalling to Manure
Kaboul to Spurs
Gudjohnsen to Spurs

Just within the last few days. We have missed out on at least five potential targets. As for the idiot calling my post daft, I suggest he removes his blue tainted spectacles and looks at the real world. We are worse off now (without Robinho, Weiss and a few others) than before the window opened. Let us hope City play a master stroke and sign more than just a Big Mac before the window closes.

lionheart said:
vincent said:
How about:

Candreva to Juventus
Canales to Real Madrid
RVN to Hamburg
Lodeiro to Ajax
Jimenez to Parma
Wilshere to Bolton
Smalling to Manure
Kaboul to Spurs
Gudjohnsen to Spurs

Just within the last few days. We have missed out on at least five potential targets. As for the idiot calling my post daft, I suggest he removes his blue tainted spectacles and looks at the real world. We are worse off now (without Robinho, Weiss and a few others) than before the window opened. Let us hope City play a master stroke and sign more than just a Big Mac before the window closes.

you are a complete fool

lionheart said:
vincent said:
How about:

Candreva to Juventus
Canales to Real Madrid
RVN to Hamburg
Lodeiro to Ajax
Jimenez to Parma
Wilshere to Bolton
Smalling to Manure
Kaboul to Spurs
Gudjohnsen to Spurs

Who from the list above do you think would be beneficial to a city squad pushing for champions league football ?

lionheart said:
vincent said:
How about:

Candreva to Juventus
Canales to Real Madrid
RVN to Hamburg
Lodeiro to Ajax
Jimenez to Parma
Wilshere to Bolton
Smalling to Manure
Kaboul to Spurs
Gudjohnsen to Spurs

I guess we have different opinions on who is a great player. Dear me.

lionheart said:
vincent said:
How about:

Candreva to Juventus
Canales to Real Madrid
RVN to Hamburg
Lodeiro to Ajax
Jimenez to Parma
Wilshere to Bolton
Smalling to Manure
Kaboul to Spurs
Gudjohnsen to Spurs

yes its all good saying all them players but the likes of kaboul(shit)rvn(to old)wilshere(not ready yet) the only one really on that list that would be of any use is canales but how do u say no to the sunshine of madrid to cum to manchester cold so its not that they dont want to buy numbers we have numbers we need qauilty signings the list shud read a johnson(boro)cannavaro(samp)moses(palace) stop panicking

lionheart said:
vincent said:
How about:

Candreva to Juventus
Canales to Real Madrid
RVN to Hamburg
Lodeiro to Ajax
Jimenez to Parma
Wilshere to Bolton
Smalling to Manure
Kaboul to Spurs
Gudjohnsen to Spurs

RVN Good but not a great player, worse knees than RSC and Bellamy put together
Wilshere too young and wouldn't get the first team experience he needs if he came to us
Smalling relatively untested in the PL, was worse than poor yesterday
Kaboul please pull the other one, Boyata is better and only 19
Gudjohnsen is a signing for the KK days, Ade, Tevez and Bellers are all better

Jesus wept

daymo08 said:
lionheart said:
We have missed out on at least five potential targets. As for the idiot calling my post daft, I suggest he removes his blue tainted spectacles and looks at the real world. We are worse off now (without Robinho, Weiss and a few others) than before the window opened. Let us hope City play a master stroke and sign more than just a Big Mac before the window closes.
yes its all good saying all them players but the likes of kaboul(shit)rvn(to old)wilshere(not ready yet) the only one really on that list that would be of any use is canales but how do u say no to the sunshine of madrid to cum to manchester cold so its not that they dont want to buy numbers we have numbers we need qauilty signings the list shud read a johnson(boro)cannavaro(samp)moses(palace) stop panicking
My list didn't include the potential targets of Johnson, Motta, Moses, Gago and the others whose final destinations are not yet known but unlikely to be COMS. As for the reply of "fool" from someone on here, what an articulate and intelligent response to a genuine concern!

js1993 said:
lionheart said:
How about:

Candreva to Juventus
Canales to Real Madrid
RVN to Hamburg
Lodeiro to Ajax
Jimenez to Parma
Wilshere to Bolton
Smalling to Manure
Kaboul to Spurs
Gudjohnsen to Spurs

Who from the list above do you think would be beneficial to a city squad pushing for champions league football ?

Kaboul and Smalling

kaboul < toure,lescott,kompany,micah

smalling is no better a prospect than dedryck boyata, got beaten in the air by gabby agbonlahor yesterday, didn't impress me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.