Marco Motta

Cityisland said:
sunderland now want him according to skysports website. i thought it was off coz they needed him for cover?

Well says it all really mate, it was only 48 hrs ago motta was saying his goodbye's to the fans/players etc then guess what ssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh all goes quiet, it seem's to me Mancini is working wit a noose around his nuts because we appear to be very restrictive this window.

i dont think they are letting mancini spend any big doe till summer to see how he pans out over the 6 months

daymo08 said:
i dont think they are letting mancini spend any big doe till summer to see how he pans out over the 6 months
If I was in Mancini's boots I would offer my resignation. Al these great players going elsewhere because ADUG won't dip into their petty cash. Mancini would do a great job at Juventus.

lionheart said:
If I was in Mancini's boots I would offer my resignation. All these great players going elsewhere because ADUG won't dip into their petty cash. Mancini would do a great job at Juventus.
I don't think you would somehow. Who are all these great players by the way? (Are you a closet Juve fan?)

lionheart said:
daymo08 said:
If I was in Mancini's boots I would offer my resignation. Al these great players going elsewhere because ADUG won't dip into their petty cash. Mancini would do a great job at Juventus.

What utter nonsense. Like who ?

lionheart said:
daymo08 said:

I have seed some shit comments on bluemoon before,but that is the most stupid comment ever.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.