Marco Pierre White

you want the best for our club, we get the best, some people are ignorant.
The guy set standards and brought british food to a level never acheived before. Michelin stars cant be bought. check out the guys history. he is the dogs bollocks.

sale blue said:
The guy set standards and brought british food to a level never acheived before. Michelin stars cant be bought. check out the guys history. he is the dogs bollocks.

granted, but the burgers are shite.

Project said:
sale blue said:

granted, but the burgers are shite.
And very dear!

he's by far the best and most respected in this country, many may not like him and that is something he would thrive on and besides he made ramsey cry like a woman and any englishman that can do that is a winner in my book.

just a shame he gave into pressure from his kids and got into tv after years of snubbing them think he kind of knew how he would come across, masterstroke by the club to get this man involved if even only by name well done city and i for one am grateful for the research you are putting into these things.<br /><br />-- Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:09 am --<br /><br />
sale blue said:

don't even try to explain to them all there mums go to iceland nothing to do with taste and all to do with beer money most of them are still on egg and chips when they go abroad.

supergrover said:
don't even try to explain to them all there mums go to iceland nothing to do with taste and all to do with beer money most of them are still on egg and chips when they go abroad.

and???....the amount of time given over to chef/food programmes is even more revolting than that given to both the 'Reality' T.V. genre and the soap nonsense. Food is just fuel or if you like a drink it serves a purpose as blotting paper.If you can afford it- you're genuinely hungry- you eat. In an ideal world, I'd just have a tablet that gave me the absolute minimum genuine nutritional requirements. If you happen to enjoy your food and want to spend your hard earned money on it that is your right, but this self righteous nonesense about what we should eat and what is having a sense of taste is absolute drivel. If you are really hungry a 'Pot Noodle' tastes delicious.

I'm 60 (nearly), play two games of football a week, can run 5/6 miles without worrying too much and find food an intermittently necessary, but irritating evil. I'm around 15+st and drink about 40 pints a week (about 25 last Friday and Saturday's Bolton game). Both my kids are in great health.

Complacent?..possibly, but there isn't half alot of people making money in all aspects of the food and the media industry based on people's ignorance and fears...and yes, I might drop dead tomorrow, but I'd die happy, although ideally it would be just after City win their next trophy (cue Red Cafe* interlopers!)

*Bet their food is crap..but better than I eat!

supergrover said:
he's by far the best and most respected in this country, many may not like him and that is something he would thrive on and besides he made ramsey cry like a woman and any englishman that can do that is a winner in my book.

just a shame he gave into pressure from his kids and got into tv after years of snubbing them think he kind of knew how he would come across, masterstroke by the club to get this man involved if even only by name well done city and i for one am grateful for the research you are putting into these things.

-- Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:09 am --

sale blue said:

Nice generalisation Sir.

I've eaten at L'Escargot and various other Michelin starred culinary establishments. I consider myself a foodie. From one perspective, this is a great partnership. Prestige, profile, brand association and so on.

But it doesn't take away from the fact that the menu he has designed just isn't that good. The food is barely average, though prices well above (as far as fast food eateries go).

Very disappointing.

djm68 said:
supergrover said:

and???....the amount of time given over to chef/food programmes is even more revolting than that given to both the 'Reality' T.V. genre and the soap nonsense. Food is just fuel or if you like a drink it serves a purpose as blotting paper.If you can afford it- you're genuinely hungry- you eat. In an ideal world, I'd just have a tablet that gave me the absolute minimum genuine nutritional requirements. If you happen to enjoy your food and want to spend your hard earned money on it that is your right, but this self righteous nonesense about what we should eat and what is having a sense of taste is absolute drivel. If you are really hungry a 'Pot Noodle' tastes delicious.

I'm 60 (nearly), play two games of football a week, can run 5/6 miles without worrying too much and find food an intermittently necessary, but irritating evil. I'm around 15+st and drink about 40 pints a week (about 25 last Friday and Saturday's Bolton game). Both my kids are in great health.

Complacent?..possibly, but there isn't half alot of people making money in all aspects of the food and the media industry based on people's ignorance and fears...and yes, I might drop dead tomorrow, but I'd die happy, although ideally it would be just after City win their next trophy (cue Red Cafe* interlopers!)

*Bet their food is crap..but better than I eat!

how very very depressing for you... personally i couldn't live without a decent curry/sunday roast/steak/enchillada at least once a fortnight oh and btw they did invent that pill but unless you're already very fat you'd die of starvation on it acording to my med student mate the longest anyones ever survived is 10 months and he lost 13 stone

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.