Marco Reus

bitsmith said:
BayernMan said:
Won't be surprised if Reus has or is close to making a decision on his future but is being a lot smarter than Gotze was about it. I could easily see him going to RM as much as I do see him at Bayern, but I guess time will tell...

Gotze was smart, it was twats from Bayern who decided to make it public.

Bayern officials said it themselves they didn't make it public and a similar case happened when Pep was named as the club's coach because an alleged leak in the club linked to German paper Bild, which the club have publicly stated their distaste that club secrets are being leaked to the media. So I suggest you do some research before making such baseless "facts".

Mrmcfc said:
Reus went to Bayern on my Football Manager 2015 game.
Might as well close the thread.

Don't think we'll move for him tbh, he'll probably wait another year in Dortmund then join Barcelona, he has always said they are his dream club abroad and he is known to have started learning Spanish.

bayern blade said:
Mrmcfc said:

Don't think we'll move for him tbh, he'll probably wait another year in Dortmund then join Barcelona, he has always said they are his dream club abroad and he is known to have started learning Spanish.

If he starts learning Catalan I'll believe you :)

bayern blade said:
Mrmcfc said:

He won't if they get relegated

I doubt Reus stays, it will take a miracle for them to qualify for the UCLS at the moment...

aguero93:20 said:
bayern blade said:
Mrmcfc said:

If he starts learning Catalan I'll believe you :)

... I hope he is better with that than with learning for the theoretical driving test... ;)

BayernMan said:
bitsmith said:
BayernMan said:
Won't be surprised if Reus has or is close to making a decision on his future but is being a lot smarter than Gotze was about it. I could easily see him going to RM as much as I do see him at Bayern, but I guess time will tell...

Bayern officials said it themselves they didn't make it public and a similar case happened when Pep was named as the club's coach because an alleged leak in the club linked to German paper Bild, which the club have publicly stated their distaste that club secrets are being leaked to the media. So I suggest you do some research before making such baseless "facts".

So basically you confirmed it was leaked from Bayern?

Nice :D

whipper said:
bayern blade said:
Mrmcfc said:

Maybe, maybe not but it is a fact that he has never made a secret of wanting to play for Barcelona if he moves abroad.

bitsmith said:
BayernMan said:
bitsmith said:

So basically you confirmed it was leaked from Bayern?

Nice :D

Useless talking to a brainwashed Bayern-fan. Bayern-officials said it, so that's pretty much it. Like Houness saying he didn't f#ck the German taxsystem.

bayern blade said:
whipper said:
bayern blade said:

Maybe, maybe not but it is a fact that he has never made a secret of wanting to play for Barcelona if he moves abroad.
Hasn't Barcelona just had it's transfer ban upheld though?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.