Marco Reus

bitsmith said:
blueinsa said:
bitsmith said:
It's a German player with proven Bundesliga record, German clubs will pay for those. That's why we should buy more players from Bundesliga, even if they are flops German club will buy them for good price.

I will remind you of this post when we cant give a player who has scored nearly 50 goals for us away, Edin Dzeko.

Dzeko is not German :P

Proven Bundesliga player though who has proven himself in the PL.

You watch, we wont be able to give him away all of a sudden and please dont say its because of wages.

blueinsa said:
bitsmith said:
blueinsa said:
I will remind you of this post when we cant give a player who has scored nearly 50 goals for us away, Edin Dzeko.

Proven Bundesliga player though who has proven himself in the PL.

You watch, we wont be able to give him away all of a sudden and please dont say its because of wages.

Yep won't be wages. He is on a new contract with presumably much lower base wages.

bitsmith said:
blueinsa said:
bitsmith said:
It's a German player with proven Bundesliga record, German clubs will pay for those. That's why we should buy more players from Bundesliga, even if they are flops German club will buy them for good price.

I think you have got it wrong. German clubs don't particularly rate their own very highly and can always get cheap ones. That apart German clubs have no money except for Wolfsburg and Bayern. The rest spend less than most Premier League clubs.

German players are worth getting, because they have a golden generation, but not for any business purposes.

Wolfsburg are also completing their squad now so will not keep splashing the cash.

Bild says Bayern have said no to signing him because of the relations between the clubs + his injury record. So if Chelsea are done buying wingers (you never know with them) it may come down to us, Real Madrid and United.

LoveCity said:
Bild says Bayern have said no to signing him because of the relations between the clubs + his injury record. So if Chelsea are done buying wingers (you never know with them) it may come down to us, Real Madrid and United.

If you believe the rumours he is already taking Spanish lessons.

LoveCity said:
Seems to me it is more likely the other way around. Reus has rejected them. His injury record is not really a concern considering the players Bayern have bought. Bayern need to replace Ribery and they have no options. Unless they get Draxler, who is still unproven they are going to be much worse.

Bayern are not as strong as they think they are. Robben, Ribery, Schweinsteiger and Lahm are going to need replacing in the next few years. All four of them were in the top 10 in the world. They are very, strong with Neuer, Muller, Gotze, Lewandowski and Boateng. However, they no longer will have a world class player in every position and will need to replace them well.

supercrystal7 said:
LoveCity said:
Seems to me it is more likely the other way around. Reus has rejected them. His injury record is not really a concern considering the players Bayern have bought. Bayern need to replace Ribery and they have no options. Unless they get Draxler, who is still unproven they are going to be much worse.

Bayern are not as strong as they think they are. Robben, Ribery, Schweinsteiger and Lahm are going to need replacing in the next few years. All four of them were in the top 10 in the world. They are very, strong with Neuer, Muller, Gotze, Lewandowski and Boateng. However, they no longer will have a world class player in every position and will need to replace them well.

From the moment Rummenigge talked about his contract clause it was absolutely clear that Bayern will not go for him.

And it would be the wrong signing at the wrong time. We need a replacement for Shaqiri - a young and eager talent - not as green as Sinan Kurt or Julian Green - that might develop right. That does not make big problems when he does not get match time in a big game. If that does not work out in the next two years there is enough money to buy big later.

And what does Bayern want with Reus? He is a guy who needs another system to play out his strengths - a system he does not get at Bayern and will not in the future. Why should you want a player that cannot play out half of his potential...

Bayern does not need the successor for Robben and Ribery right now. They have another 2 years to find it. Until then it is enough to try out some younger players with potential. Not a 26 year old injury prone who ain't the smartest spoon in the cupboard who does not really match - not with his abilities and not with his personality.

I know that you think he can walk on water - but no, he is a player that is great in the kind of systems he plays right now - and you only see his weaknesses when the opponent does not leave any space or parks the bus.

Ray78 said:
LoveCity said:

If you believe the rumours he is already taking Spanish lessons.

It could mean anything though.

I am sceptical over himactially wanting to go to Real Madid.

Yes it's Madrid but where does he play?

Bale won't leave this summer, every journalist in Spain is pretty much saying so.

He wil be guaranteed his favourite position and week in week out game time at our place an I hope we sell that to him well enough.

supercrystal7 said:
LoveCity said:

I agree, key players in the squad are aging especially the wingers. In my opinion it looks like Draxler or one of the current youngsters will have to replace Robbery but like you Im not sure if Draxler can deliver if we got him.

BayernMan said:
supercrystal7 said:
LoveCity said:

I agree, key players in the squad are aging especially the wingers. In my opinion it looks like Draxler or one of the current youngsters will have to replace Robbery but like you Im not sure if Draxler can deliver if we got him.

Draxler is way beyond everything we already have - he did not develop in the way he promised some years ago.

Actually I think that Bayern will go for deBruyne in summer. He is 23.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.