Marco Reus

blueparrot said:
chris85mcfc said:
aguero93:20 said:
Apart from the selling Reus for only £20m bit I agree :)

Haven't got much choice tho have they :/

Unless he comes to us for £20 million, in that case i couldn't give a f* :)

It would only be £18.5 mill for us now with the exchange rate, could be even less by the summer.

They will want to deal in pounds by then,or say they want the exchange rate when the clause was set.

SPIDERBOY said:
blueparrot said:
chris85mcfc said:
Haven't got much choice tho have they :/

Unless he comes to us for £20 million, in that case i couldn't give a f* :)

It would only be £18.5 mill for us now with the exchange rate, could be even less by the summer.

They will want to deal in pounds by then,or say they want the exchange rate when the clause was set.
His clause States €25mill and it's as simple as that.

g180aj said:
SPIDERBOY said:
blueparrot said:

His clause States €25mill and it's as simple as that.

Yes mate,I agree......I'm just saying,I'll bet they say they want the rate as when it was set.....dunno if they can do that,but I'm sure they'll try.

BayernMan said:
Transfer fee isnt really the main factor to getting Reus....
I wonder if he will stay one more season. The comments from Dortmund are positive. I don't see Reus leaving for the sake of leaving either. Unless it's Madrid or Bayern, I think there is a very good chance he gives it one more year. Could be very wrong.

Why arent we getting this done now, if his buyout is 25 mill we just paid 30 for Bony, we should be at the front of the queue for him.

chris85mcfc said:
BooksReject said:
BREAKING: Chelsea's Andre Schürrle is very close to signing for Borussia Dortmund in a deal worth £27m. (BILD)

Could this mean.......? :)

It means that Dortmund are replacing Reus before he is sold in the summer

Where Reus is actually going is still up for a long hard debate

I think this is right. Especially when you consider that Dortmund are currently in a relegation fight. Schurle now could be quite useful. I think Reus stays for the CL campaign and helps ensure that Dortmund stays up and then he goes in the summer.

Harlaching Sky Blue said:
If Chelsea managed to sell another bogstandard benchwarmer for that money, the worlds gone mad. If he played for City, we´d loan him out, pay half his wages and then see him go for free...and probably get shafted on a loyalty bonus to boot.

Fair dues to Chelsea if true (and ......can of worms "legit") how they get money for theirin is pretty damn impressive...(again if legit)

Maybe...but I rate him. I would have him over Navas.

aguero93:20 said:
chris85mcfc said:
Schurrle isn't worth £27 million IMO, but he isn't a 'benchwarmer' either

Yes he doesn't get much of a look in at Chelsea but i think its quality, and is still pretty young

If Dortmund get him for £27 million to replace Reus i don't think thats a bad deal

Apart from the selling Reus for only £20m bit I agree :)

Thats a good point. I know this is paper talk we are talking about but do we know the 27 is in pounds and not Euros?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.