Marco Reus

I'm With Stupid said:
He'll end up a Bayern, like every other half-decent German player does eventually. Robben and Ribery aren't getting any younger. I'd love him in Manchester though.
Probably the most likely destination or Madrid. He is better than Bale and Ronaldo is getting older. A shame he was injured, because he would have been the star of the world cup. He is Germany's best player. Sad to see that out of his generation he was won nothing. Most of the other players have at least two league titles and quite a few of them have the CL. Not sure Guardiola will want him, but if he leaves in the summer then we could see him link up with Gotze again which would be great.

sam-caddick said:
BlueindianNewcity said:
All big sides are going to be in for him, irrespective of whether they need him or not. He is too good to pass.
Besides, there could be one more reason against us. I remember last year talking to a die hard bvb german. He was gutted that they lost goetze to bayern. But he consoled himself saying that he at least didnt move to man city for money. This is a perception amongst many germans I think. One which is used expertly by players and agents to subside the anger from fans. I hope im wrong though.

I think we will be always be perceived by outsiders as a club players only go to for money.

I think until we become regular title winners, Champions League contenders, bringing kids through the academy and showing profit as a club that tag will never leave us.

True.

BlueindianNewcity said:
sam-caddick said:
BlueindianNewcity said:
All big sides are going to be in for him, irrespective of whether they need him or not. He is too good to pass.
Besides, there could be one more reason against us. I remember last year talking to a die hard bvb german. He was gutted that they lost goetze to bayern. But he consoled himself saying that he at least didnt move to man city for money. This is a perception amongst many germans I think. One which is used expertly by players and agents to subside the anger from fans. I hope im wrong though.

I think we will be always be perceived by outsiders as a club players only go to for money.

I think until we become regular title winners, Champions League contenders, bringing kids through the academy and showing profit as a club that tag will never leave us.

True.
Fucking hell cheer up. You really think all our players are mercenaries? 2 titles in 3 years says people will join us for glory not money.

citytill1die84 said:
If I could pick any player to sign this window (other than Messi) It'd be this kid he's class and I think he'd be brill in the Premiership. Scores goals sets them up what more can you ask for in a forward.

How about this for a scenario barca buy reus next season and we buy messi? There transfer ban won't be up held there gonna cash in on messi sooner or later and we will be able to afford him next season and his close friends play for us!

supercrystal7 said:
I'm With Stupid said:
He'll end up a Bayern, like every other half-decent German player does eventually. Robben and Ribery aren't getting any younger. I'd love him in Manchester though.
Probably the most likely destination or Madrid. He is better than Bale and Ronaldo is getting older. A shame he was injured, because he would have been the star of the world cup. He is Germany's best player. Sad to see that out of his generation he was won nothing. Most of the other players have at least two league titles and quite a few of them have the CL. Not sure Guardiola will want him, but if he leaves in the summer then we could see him link up with Gotze again which would be great.

strange, the two clubs that have definitely bought success that never get ridiculed for doing so.

Madrid is going after James Rodriguez. Should be a near WR fee. Doubt they could sign both of them.

dronefromsector7g said:
BlueindianNewcity said:
sam-caddick said:

True.
Fucking hell cheer up. You really think all our players are mercenaries? 2 titles in 3 years says people will join us for glory not money.

Yeah, didn't Nasri just take a wage cut in his new contract to stay with us? And according to Arsenal fans he's the biggest mercenary of them all!! haha.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.