Marco Reus

citytill1die84 said:
Shooter 83 said:
Forget Isco, this is the man we need. Hopefully we are in the que when his release clause kicks in.

Ye but I think we'd be quite far at the back of it at that price. Bayern, Barcelona, Real Madrid would all be interested in him.

Unless we offer dortmund more money in Jan than the release clause for a summer transfer. But IMO Reus will reject it. I can see Ribery, and to a slight extent Ronaldo, being moved on if he is to be signed by Bayern/Real. Barcelona would have to sell/get rid of Neymar (or Messi even and move Neymar central) for him to go there now. United stand a chance too if they get CL.

With nasri also signing a 5 yr contract, it would be difficult to accommodate all 3 of Silva, Nasri and Reus unless we go 4231. Unlikely IMO but here's to hope

bluechampion7891 said:
citytill1die84 said:
Shooter 83 said:
Forget Isco, this is the man we need. Hopefully we are in the que when his release clause kicks in.

Ye but I think we'd be quite far at the back of it at that price. Bayern, Barcelona, Real Madrid would all be interested in him.

Unless we offer dortmund more money in Jan than the release clause for a summer transfer. But IMO Reus will reject it. I can see Ribery, and to a slight extent Ronaldo, being moved on if he is to be signed by Bayern/Real. Barcelona would have to sell/get rid of Neymar (or Messi even and move Neymar central) for him to go there now. United stand a chance too if they get CL.

With nasri also signing a 5 yr contract, it would be difficult to accommodate all 3 of Silva, Nasri and Reus unless we go 4231. Unlikely IMO but here's to hope
Don't forget he can also play as a striker, replacing Aguero when injured. When a player of his quality is available for such a relatively small price, you find a way to fit him in.

bluechampion7891 said:
citytill1die84 said:
Shooter 83 said:

Get the newest toy and throw the old one into the bin might be that what Real makes - Bayern just does not...

Maldeika said:
bluechampion7891 said:
citytill1die84 said:

Get the newest toy and throw the old one into the bin might be that what Real makes - Bayern just does not...
Olic? Gomez? Gustavo? Martinez? Mandzukic?

Maldeika said:
bluechampion7891 said:
citytill1die84 said:

Wingers rely on pace and what makes you think that 30+ Ribery won't be losing his pace soon? He was also injured this year and had a poor run of form since the turn of the year.
Gotze was a new toy. It can be argued that Bayern really didn't need him. In fact forget any examples, the hoarding up of all of Bundesliga's best talent is equivalent to "getting new toys"

aguero93:20 said:
Maldeika said:
bluechampion7891 said:

Olic? Gomez? Gustavo? Martinez? Mandzukic?
I don't know about Martinez but the rest were short of world class.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.