Marco Verratti

jvarden10 said:
Remember signing him on Football Manager a couple of years back, done well so .. yeah

That's how I work: sign someone in real life, sign them on FIFA to see what they're like. Forget YouTube.

Gone to PSG for £9million rising to £11.2million with £30,000/week wages! He sounds like a great talent but those figures for a 19-year-old prospect to quote 'arry probably blew us and Juve out of the water! Damn you PSG for ruining football more than us.

LoveCity said:
Gone to PSG for £9million rising to £11.2million with £30,000/week wages! He sounds like a great talent but those figures for a 19-year-old prospect to quote 'arry probably blew us and Juve out of the water! Damn you PSG for ruining football more than us.

His agent has merely confirmed that PSG made the bid. It has been reported that 'the bid is under consideration' according to said agent by both Pescara and the player and his advisers, as of this morning, hinting that the decision will take some time. This, I suspect is primarily aimed at getting Juventus to match the bid, since the player indicated that Juventus was his strong preference.

Has this now been made official by the French club in the last few hours?

Tez Tosterone said:
Has this now been made official by the French club in the last few hours?

Not yet but the Italian press saying "almost official". I can't see any way Juve will spend that much on a 19-year-old with their transfer philosophy nowadays, they didn't even spend that much on Arturo Vidal.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.le10sport.com/football/mercato/mercato-psg-verratti-dans-le-viseur-de-manchester-city-111112" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.le10sport.com/football/merca ... ity-111112</a>

Not sure how credible the source is, but he won't sign a new contract there and we are apparently after him.

Madrid
Juventus

His only two destination, imo. He just said in an interview 2 days ago he wants to return to Italy, but I imagine hed have no problem in madrid w Carlo.

I will NEVER get over the fact that when Milan had signed him (the deal was 100% in place, he just had to sign), he sat in the Pescara dressing room and cried, begging not to leave because he was scared to leave home (he was 16 at the time).

Heartbreaking to not have him on our squad. He's a genius for his age.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.