Marcos Lopes

MC ID said:
He did well but we can't kid ourselves he is exceptionally young and chances are he'll have just as many bad games as good because of his sheer lack of experience. I hope people don't write him off if he turns in a couple of bad performances, the kid has a great amount of potential and we have to be careful in how we help develop his obvious talent.

What i'm trying to say is lets not do the typical overhype job as we might end up writing him off if he doesn't meet our unfairly high expectations. Lets just be quietly confident and hope he keeps his head down and works hard ;)
Pissing in the wind my friend

citysmurf69 said:
he looks a real talent quick , strong, good dribbler,cannon of a shot and best of all he looks a hard worker made some great runs today an had the final ball been a bit better at times he might of got the goal he deserved also took a couple of good corners as well the only negative as someone said in the wigan post match tread is he tends to lose possession a little to easy at times first noticed this with him at the euro under 19 but this is something he'll get better at over time. hope we get a easy draw for the next round would love to see him an a couple others being involved .

He also looked to have a football brain, seemed to quickly asses the situation

Looks good. I think he needs to look to receive the ball more after passing it though rather than go hiding. He left Clichy, and later on; Milner; stranded on a few occasions.

He's a little naïve but he is only 17. He did a lot of things very well but started to fade before he was substituted. But very pleasing.

I think he has to play more at that sort of level, in first team situations with high quality players around him and hopefully/probably in the next round against him, to push himself more. I don't think the EDS leagues are of a high enough standard in this country to develop players like Lopes.

Players who eventual go on to be top top players make there mark around 17 years of age for me we need this lad on the bench for every game we play

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.