Marcos Lopes

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Needs to start being involved more often with the first team

Either that or playing week.in week out on loan. Preferably at premier league level from January.

moomba said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

Either that or playing week.in week out on loan. Preferably at premier league level from January.

I agree we leave some players to long in the EDS and it stops them progressing. he needs proper first team football soon

Gingers Dad said:
MC ID said:
He did well but we can't kid ourselves he is exceptionally young and chances are he'll have just as many bad games as good because of his sheer lack of experience. I hope people don't write him off if he turns in a couple of bad performances, the kid has a great amount of potential and we have to be careful in how we help develop his obvious talent.

What i'm trying to say is lets not do the typical overhype job as we might end up writing him off if he doesn't meet our unfairly high expectations. Lets just be quietly confident and hope he keeps his head down and works hard ;)
Pissing in the wind my friend

Pissing in a gale!

Good post otherwise.

moomba said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

He's 17....... no premier league club is going to play a 17 year old. He's still a year or two off being loaned out, imo. Too early yet.

Top young player with a justified hype in comparison with Denis Suarez who I'm sure people thought would become the next David silva just because he has the same hair and initials lol !

MC ID said:
He did well but we can't kid ourselves he is exceptionally young and chances are he'll have just as many bad games as good because of his sheer lack of experience. I hope people don't write him off if he turns in a couple of bad performances, the kid has a great amount of potential and we have to be careful in how we help develop his obvious talent.

What i'm trying to say is lets not do the typical overhype job as we might end up writing him off if he doesn't meet our unfairly high expectations. Lets just be quietly confident and hope he keeps his head down and works hard ;)

+1

Tricky_Trev said:
moomba said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

He's 17....... no premier league club is going to play a 17 year old. He's still a year or two off being loaned out, imo. Too early yet.

Why not? What has he got to gain by playing U21 football for another two years?

I have him very much on the cusp of our side at 17 so I'm sure someone else will find him useful.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.