Marcos Lopes

Bruun said:
chicagoblues said:
Bruun said:
Yes, not watching the game, but he is in the starting 11 and recieved a yellow.
Cool thanks

Watching it now, looking like he took on a few pounds in muscle.

He had definitely hit the gym whilst being at Lille and is starting to look like a man amongst men now whereas you could tell he was a boy when playing for City last season.

Just scored a cracker for Lille, after getting an assist a few minutes earlier. Showed strength and speed to break away from his man, before curling it in from outside the box, lovely solo goal

BigOscar said:
Just scored a cracker for Lille, after getting an assist a few minutes earlier. Showed strength and speed to break away from his man, before curling it in from outside the box, lovely solo goal

Do you genuinely believe he has what it takes Oscar,for example,is he potentially at Nasri or better level?

7fe2f28ae9c859bf167c41aea4c4aa8b.png

Nice tweet, the goal looked good too. Lille aren't the most attacking team going or are lucky to have some good attacking players so it's nice to see him shining at a young age.

FantasyIreland said:
BigOscar said:

Do you genuinely believe he has what it takes Oscar,for example,is he potentially at Nasri or better level?
I do, but I think it's hard to show at Lille, as he genuinely never gets the ball and when he does, no one ahead of him moves. As soon as there is any movement and interplay, he looks excellent, but that's so rare. He has what we don't have, in directness. The goal he scored today epitomised that. He picks the ball up 20 yards outside the box, shrugs off his man, runs at the back four then scores from outside the box. Our attacking options don't have that. He'd offer us a different option that we haven't really had since AJ left. Whether he can get the consistency to do it regularly, only time in our team will tell, but I can't see why not. The more he gets the ball, the better and he'd get plenty of it for us.

For the record, Origi is one of the worst players I've ever seen.

BigOscar said:
FantasyIreland said:
BigOscar said:

I do, but I think it's hard to show at Lille, as he genuinely never gets the ball and when he does, no one ahead of him moves. As soon as there is any movement and interplay, he looks excellent, but that's so rare. He has what we don't have, in directness. The goal he scored today epitomised that. He picks the ball up 20 yards outside the box, shrugs off his man, runs at the back four then scores from outside the box. Our attacking options don't have that. He'd offer us a different option that we haven't really had since AJ left. Whether he can get the consistency to do it regularly, only time in our team will tell, but I can't see why not. The more he gets the ball, the better and he'd get plenty of it for us.

For the record, Origi is one of the worst players I've ever seen

Is this the guy that Liverpool have bought? If so,has anyone told Carragher?

Great game today! Seems much more talented than Origi! And ouch, the kick at Kjær by Enyeama at the ending.

Don't know how to put vines on here, but here's a link

<a class="postlink" href="https://v.cdn.vine.co/r/videos/BE6136E3B91183490307602731008_3ff4a3f170c.1.5.14129543779755043232.mp4?versionId=WJTaI5UAJRcqh2dmXEd8iNUFFVLAvjyP" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://v.cdn.vine.co/r/videos/BE6136E3 ... UFFVLAvjyP</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.