Marcos Lopes

Any chance of him being in the squad today? He was great in the COC game against Wigan

Just watched the highlights of the Benfica match. Lopes, Cole and Fofana looked like men amongst boys. Surely Lopes will get a serious look in next season. At least I hope!

SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
BlueindianNewcity said:
Hope he does not become another Sturridge.

What do you mean?

I think he means a player that you look back on and say he was the one that got away because not only would Sturridge be a regular in our team now he would have been the perfect poster boy for our academy.

I can't see us making the same mistake with Marcos, this season and last I think he got a taster of first team action but next season I think Manuel has to put his faith in him more in certain games and give him game time in the league.

If we are up by a considerable amount of goals in the league next season we have to put him on, the same applies to the likes of Fofana and Huws.

sam-caddick said:
SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
BlueindianNewcity said:
Hope he does not become another Sturridge.

What do you mean?

I think he means a player that you look back on and say he was the one that got away because not only would Sturridge be a regular in our team now he would have been the perfect poster boy for our academy.

I can't see us making the same mistake with Marcos, this season and last I think he got a taster of first team action but next season I think Manuel has to put his faith in him more in certain games and give him game time in the league.

If we are up by a considerable amount of goals in the league next season we have to put him on, the same applies to the likes of Fofana and Huws.
Fofana isn't even close to the level of Lopes and Huws yet.

I'll admit it, I didn't think it would ever happen however Marcos Lopes turned me into a little girl for a brief moment when he followed me on Twitter. It seems I've still not fully matured.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.