Marcos Lopes

Re: Marcos Lopes to Lille on Loan

Congrats to him, hope everything goes well, he improves and can be a regular for us from say next season.

blue_sonic176 said:
Didn't Hazard play for Lille before heading over to Chelsea? Hope Rony has a similar career trajectory :)
All the best to the lad. Looks like I have to watch some Ligue 1 games this season!

Yep,and Lucas Digne.

Good luck to him, should be close to a starting place at the current Lille squad.

Good luck to him, good move for him where he can get constant play time and be ready for us in the summer of 2015 for some 1st team football hopefully.

blue_sonic176 said:
Didn't Hazard play for Lille before heading over to Chelsea? Hope Rony has a similar career trajectory :)
All the best to the lad. Looks like I have to watch some Ligue 1 games this season!

Yep, a lot of good players come from Lille and the club's academy, like Hazard, Cabaye, Debuchy, Mirallas, Digne, Origi who's linked to Liverpool (Ribéry also spent some time at the academy..) The training centre (Domaine de Luchin: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.losc.fr/losc-tv/videos/le-domaine-de-luchin" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.losc.fr/losc-tv/videos/le-domaine-de-luchin</a>) is one of the best in Europe and this loan will be be beneficial to all concerned

Does this mean that we are going to get another attacking midfielder this summer? Isco on loan?

bluechampion7891 said:
Does this mean that we are going to get another attacking midfielder this summer? Isco on loan?

It probably just means we're going to try and retain all of our attacking players from last season and force Milner to see out his contract. Maybe Lopes could replace him next summer if his development continues.

Not really excited as I hoped he stays in england so he becomes home-grown.

jay laruja said:
he is already qualified as homegrown as he joined 3 years ago as a 15 year old. must be 3 years in england before 21st birthday.

MeatHunterrr said:
jay laruja said:
he is already qualified as homegrown as he joined 3 years ago as a 15 year old. must be 3 years in england before 21st birthday.

Also he is only 18 and am pretty sure the loan year will count as he is still our player. Apart from that they don't have to be consecutive years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.