Marcos Lopes

Re: Marcos Lopes to Lille on Loan

bluechampion7891 said:
Does this mean that we are going to get another attacking midfielder this summer? Isco on loan?

Isco going nowhere. That's why Madrid is looking to sell DiMaria, to give him more playing time.

Think this is a great move. Lille is a good team that plays well. Just hope he gets game time because most of our loans have not worked out. Thought maybe he'd get some games with us but if he can get consistent playing time at Lille then it's the better move.

Mr. Aguia said:
bluechampion7891 said:
Does this mean that we are going to get another attacking midfielder this summer? Isco on loan?

Isco going nowhere. That's why Madrid is looking to sell DiMaria, to give him more playing time.

Think this is a great move. Lille is a good team that plays well. Just hope he gets game time because most of our loans have not worked out. Thought maybe he'd get some games with us but if he can get consistent playing time at Lille then it's the better move.

Everton would have been a good destination for a loan. They play similar under Martinez who is a very likable person and a good manager, he may even have got the game time that Gerard Deulofeu had got last season

bluechampion7891 said:
Mr. Aguia said:
bluechampion7891 said:

Everton would have been a good destination for a loan. They play similar under Martinez who is a very likable person and a good manager, he may even have got the game time that Gerard Deulofeu had got last season

Deulofeu had nearly 50 appearances under his belt when he moved to Everton. Most were Barca B games but that's still much more than Lopes has played.

I think Lille's about the best we could have hoped for. Not the strongest league, so he should get plenty of game time, but some really tough opposition in there too. They have a good history of developing attackers too.

Hope he can force his way into the team, playing week in week out at a decent standard would do him the world of good.

Good luck to him...

PS: Can this go in the main forum now official? I wasn't aware until came in here.

Great move for the boy, lets hope he get +20 games next season with Lille.

I hope Fofana will follow him as well to play regularly in a good league and good team.

I've been already watching Ligue 1 for a certain amount of years, so it'll be more interesting for me in the coming season! Remember Abu's spell at Lorient. French league is also about physics, so Lopes may be injured. But if he's a starter there, he'll return well. If Lille signs 3 proper attacking players, expecialy strikers, Lopes will be improving much better and will be in for the race for the UCL spot with Lille again, as their defence was performed surprisingly solid in the 13-14 season. Enyeama was the best Ligue 1 goalkeeper alongside with PSG's Sirigu. Good luck

I was hoping he'd go to MLS for the second half of the season but this is a better test I guess. Now I have to watch 4 teams on the TV - wife will kill me.

When you look at it could we have chosen a better loan?

Lille will be playing in Europe next season and if Lopes can impress and cement a starting place I think we could end up having a player on our hands come this time next season,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.