Marek Hamsik

bizzbo

apologies if there is already a topic

this is a report of a story in the italian press

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.sport.co.uk/news/Football/32592/Mancini_admits_he_would_sign_Slovakian_superstar.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.sport.co.uk/news/Football/32 ... rstar.aspx</a>

Manchester City boss Roberto Mancini has revealed that he is a big fan of Napoli playmaker and Slovakian international Marek Hamsik. The City boss told the Italian media that he tried to buy Hamsik while he was at Inter fuelling suggestions that he will try and lure the talented 22-year-old.

Hamsik has gained a worldwide reputation following a series of top performances at Napoli and has been linked with Manchester United, Barcelona Chelsea and Manchester City since the summer. Reports suggest a bid of at least 30 million euros would be accepted by the Italian Serie A side.

Mancini told the Italian press:

"When I coached Inter, I asked for Hamsik," revealed Mancini to the Italian media.

"I really wanted the Slovakian but Napoli were quicker than us.

"I am not at all surprised that the major European clubs are interested in him.

"He is a real talent."

However just before the New Year Napoli Director Ricardo Bigon issued a hands off warning to European clubs insisting the player would not be sold in the transfer window.

"The player will not be going anywhere," Bigon revealed to Il Mattino as quoted by TuttoNapoli.net. "He thinks along the same lines as us."

Manchester City, Chelsea and Manchester United are the only three Premier League clubs tracking the player, it is thought Hamsik will respond well to Mancini’s praise. However Napoli are against selling their prized asset in January, and only a tremendous offer from Manchester City could tempt the Italians.

big yes from me. 22 years old with absolutely everything in his game.

Seen him a few times, looks a classy player. These are the players i'd rather we brought in, rather than buying ready made top players

Barry's left peg said:
wrongun73 said:
dont ask tell ;)

All i know is that Vlad speaks with him alot about Seria A and thePrem and he told me that Hamsik wants to play in the prem, but think he will come in the summer
Right, so Vlad actually told you...

Hmmmm, WUMRAG!

*joke!*

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.