Marek Hamsik

Great player, but just don't see him coming to City just yet with out the Chump League sadly. Maybe in the summer though? Fingers crossed.

keemcfc said:
Barry's left peg said:
All i know is that Vlad speaks with him alot about Seria A and thePrem and he told me that Hamsik wants to play in the prem, but think he will come in the summer
Right, so Vlad actually told you...

Hmmmm, WUMRAG!

*joke!*

Oi tithead am not a WUM or a Rag u knob. I'm a city fan that's knows some of the players, i also know Dave Connor who won the league with us. Have you actually been to a game this year?

Petetheblu said:
Great player, but just don't see him coming to City just yet with out the Chump League sadly. Maybe in the summer though? Fingers crossed.

Would depend on how Napoli do but think we will try in the summer, i know a few cluba are watching him like Arsenal, Chelsea Real Madrid and Barca

Barry's left peg said:
Petetheblu said:

Would depend on how Napoli do but think we will try in the summer, i know a few cluba are watching him like Arsenal, Chelsea Real Madrid and Barca

The press has it that Lord Bacon of Face has earmarked him as scholes' long term replacement.

The Glazers better get a move on selling those junk bonds, cos at the very least we'll make sure he's not going anywhere on the cheap!

bizzbo said:
Barry's left peg said:

The press has it that Lord Bacon of Face has earmarked him as scholes' long term replacement.

The Glazers better get a move on selling those junk bonds, cos at the very least we'll make sure he's not going anywhere on the cheap!

the glazers can't afford a cold atm so unless they sell shrek then they won't be in the race

Barry's left peg said:
Forzacitizens said:
napoli are doing very well in serie a at the moment, they are 3rd, so im not sure if he would leave

as a italian Forza how do you think you will get on in the wrld cup against vladi and hamsik team? how far do you think Italy can go this year?

i'm not italian mate, im from manchester, but many of my friends are from italy, naples in particular. Therefore, i follow napoli, a lot and i know that lavezzi and hamsik are idols to them.

I'm not sure about the azzurri, there are an ageing team, but i don't think you can ever right them off. They seem to perform on the big stage.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.