Mario Balotelli in a car crash (P14)

A wasted talent really, one of the most naturally talented footballers I have ever seen, but no commitment or drive meant his performances were never there.

Not sure he would be willing chase and press enough for pep (understatement).

Daft question but def a no
I always thought his actual talent was hugely overhyped. Never really watched him and thought wow the talent he has is unbelievable. Will go down as real wasted talent but not sure he had as much to waste as many think.

I loved Ballotelli and thought he had the world at his feet, regrettably he never took the next step and has wasted what should have been a spectacular career.

No we shouldn't re-sign him, but those slagging him off have short memories.

- Man of The Match in FA Cup Final
- 2 Goals and got Jonny Evans sent off in the sick swan
- 2 Goals including stoppage time penalty against Spurs at home
- THAT assist for Agueroooooo
- 100% Penalty record, could have done with that last season!

I would advocate getting him back on a free if the entertainment the club have booked for the Christmas party backs out and they need a late replacement.

Either that or following a partial Brian transplant.

Loved singing his song and the few key contributions he made in his time, but probably about as far removed from being a Pep player as I can think of?

I would advocate getting him back on a free if the entertainment the club have booked for the Christmas party backs out and they need a late replacement.

Either that or following a partial Brian transplant.

Loved singing his song and the few key contributions he made in his time, but probably about as far removed from being a Pep player as I can think of?
Is a Brian transplant something to do with Marwood?

If Jesus and Kun were long term injuries yes. Nothing to lose. But they are both back.

No we shouldn't re-sign him, but those slagging him off have short memories.

- Man of The Match in FA Cup Final
- 2 Goals and got Jonny Evans sent off in the sick swan
- 2 Goals including stoppage time penalty against Spurs at home
- THAT assist for Agueroooooo
- 100% Penalty record, could have done with that last season!
He is a fucking legend end of.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.