Mario Balotelli in a car crash (P14)

I’m pretty certain if we’d won promotion under Cellino Balotelli would have signed for us. Saying that Cellino and success is an oxymoron so this is a pointless post.

No matter how petulant or outrageous he becomes I just can't dislike him.
He played a part in the best sporting moment ever.
When you think about it Balotelli was the key man in many City fans' 3 best sporting moments.

For starters, he was man of the match in the FA cup final win over Stoke, our first trophy in decades.

Then he took centre stage in the 6-1, which when you take EVERYTHING into account was possibly the most iconic City win of all time.

Then of course is the moment you're referring to, the assist for the Aguero goal.

True cult hero I say.

Love him but wouldn’t have him near the club at all any more.

but I’m a way, he was exactly what we needed, his attitude and arrogance is what we wanted as a club, and that showed from the players and Mancini at the time. And it was perfect

I’ve just watched that video and he doesn’t punch his teammate, he punched the dugout and his fist deflected off his teammate by mistake.

Loved the Guy when he was here loads of talent and a character, wouldn't want him anywhere near this squad owing to him being nuts.

When you think about it Balotelli was the key man in many City fans' 3 best sporting moments.

For starters, he was man of the match in the FA cup final win over Stoke, our first trophy in decades.

Then he took centre stage in the 6-1, which when you take EVERYTHING into account was possibly the most iconic City win of all time.

Then of course is the moment you're referring to, the assist for the Aguero goal.

True cult hero I say.
Don’t forget the wink ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.