Mario Balotelli in a car crash (P14)

Sub him in to take the PKs and then sub him off when he gets a yellow, which he will.

No; you are very silly for getting so precious darling. Legends are for different reasons. No Balo no 2012 title.
Thats that a load of bollocks.Anything could have happened without him so what a ridiculous comment to make.No Balo no trophy.For all we know we could have won it in April.
You are getting mixed up with legends and leg ends mate.

Thats that a load of bollocks.Anything could have happened without him so what a ridiculous comment to make.No Balo no trophy.For all we know we could have won it in April.
You are getting mixed up with legends and leg ends mate.
Well I think he is. Swivelling to touch the ball to Aguero. Why Always Me. Cameo fantastique. I don't want to sign him again but I love the bloke.

No; you are very silly for getting so precious darling. Legends are for different reasons. No Balo no 2012 title.
Granted he turned up in a few key moments that season, but he almost torpedoed our title hopes a few times too - same could be said for Tevez tbf.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.