Mario Balotelli yesterday

If we had been 2 or 3 up, then it would have been worth it.

Somebody needs to sort out the little shit - either on or off the field.

jimharri said:
Jocks Y-Fronts said:
And he wanted to rip into Joey when he was carded.
It would have been nearly worth the inevitable red card to see him flatten the scouse twat.

Nearly!

So thankful for this guy this season, how many points has he won us

Everton home 3
First two goals at OT and getting Evans sent off 3 plus the all important GD
Run to set up Silva's goal against Arsenal 3
Last minute penalty against spurs 3
Goal that started the comeback against Sunderland 1

Only down side yesterday was him reacting to Barton as he was walking off. If he'd been on the pitch I could have seen him getting a red too. Was great to see Joe Hart getting between Balo & Barton to diffuse it before it started!

Kippax Street 1880 said:
So thankful for this guy this season, how many points has he won us
Someone posted a table a while ago which showed goals that led to points, Van Persie was top by some distance, then Aguero, and just behind him (by a point I remember) was Balotelli.

On his day he's twice the player Herman is.

He has it all. The technical ability coupled with great strength and pace. Made an enormous difference to our impotence trying to penetrate QPR, with the likes of Tevez and Nasri struggling against the withdrawn numbers with a much superior size and strength advantage.

Balotelli changed that, as did Dzeko.

Balotelli however can be what we all dream of, we can all recognise the potential, I just fucking wish, hope, he can screw his head on.

Mario was class when he came on and gave everyone a huge lift, but let's not forget Dzeko too. Both Mario and Dzeko were key to the 2 late goals and deserve to be here next season - much more than Tevez does anyway.

Mario will be ready to conquer the world in 2013-14. The self destruction tendency needs another season to be driven out of him.

Look at C*nt*n*, he was the same throughout his career and taming him would have ruined him, I reckon we need a bit of a wild streak in Mario to help him perform but please, please Mario, take a leaf out of your mate Micah's book.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.