Mario Balotelli

LHarper said:
Mancio said:
232244079-cb041828-479d-4d34-b762-3d0da8c94ae5.jpg

Bless him. I hope he becomes a City legend.
He is legend.

I think in overall he had a very good tournament.

He was able to raise his goal tally to at least five goals, If not replaced in the second half of Germany game he could have done it, or may be in the first game when he wasted few chances.

It annoys me that Torres got the golden boot, just because he got one assist!, they should have taken into consideration the overall performance.

I think also the Italy team was exhausted, they played against England and was physical game and against Germany with 2 less rest days and against Spain with one day less rest day.

So, they reached the final very tired, and when you play against spain you need to be at your best physical and mind form.

Balo did not get the right support from his teammates during the final, he tried his best but it was not good enough.

Millennium said:

He was able to raise his goal tally to at least five goals, If not replaced in the second half of Germany game he could have done it, or may be in the first game when he wasted few chances.

It annoys me that Torres got the golden boot, just because he got one assist!, they should have taken into consideration the overall performance.

I think also the Italy team was exhausted, they played against England and was physical game and against Germany with 2 less rest days and against Spain with one day less rest day.

So, they reached the final very tired, and when you play against spain you need to be at your best physical and mind form.

Balo did not get the right support from his teammates during the final, he tried his best but it was not good enough.

This.

Zmajuga said:
Millennium said:

This.

This hahaha. I love the bit that basically says ,if he played more minutes and scored more goals he would have scored more goals!

He actually didnt play very well at all till the England game but overall he had a good tourney and showed some improvement in his control on the pitch. Long may that continue.

Apparently his agent has claimed today that his performances have boosted his value to £200 million.

Don't want to lose him, and we don't really need the cash, but could be tempted if anyone was out of their mind to offer this and would further inflate the market for skinflints like bacon face.

His agent is hilarious. I bet there's still no-one who would pay him enough to see him leave City. He can shove his new negotiated wage rise plans up his arse.

Tommy Nookah said:
we might see a better more mature mario next season given the news he is set to become a daddy

You know this is rubbish based on the fact that the girl he used to date a few months back has put a bit of weight on

Damocles said:
Tommy Nookah said:
we might see a better more mature mario next season given the news he is set to become a daddy

You know this is rubbish based on the fact that the girl he used to date a few months back has put a bit of weight on

Self esteem issues..

Lovely..

Damocles said:
Tommy Nookah said:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.football-italia.net/20681/balotelli-set-be-dad" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.football-italia.net/20681/ba ... set-be-dad</a>

Manchester City and Italy striker Mario Balotelli is set to become a father, ex-girlfriend Raffaella Fico has revealed.

“I phoned him before the Germany game and told him I was expecting his child,” Fico told Chi magazine. “After a brief moment of silence, he told me that I had given him the best news in the world.”

Balotelli and Fico had been in a relationship until they separated on April 29. “I found out in mid-May,” she added.

“I went to a chemist outside of Milan and bought a pregnancy test. I found out that I was expecting, but I only told my mother and brother.”

Given the news, the couple are set to try to patch up their relationship. “Mario and I are rebuilding,” she continued.

“Mario has never stopped loving me. He’ll be a playful father and a sweet, loving and kind partner.

“Those who think that I would have wanted to trap a rich footballer will have to think again. I do not need the money.

“The truth is that we both wanted this child. He told me at Christmas that he wanted to marry me and have kids – I accepted.

“What happened then happened, but one thing is for certain – the child will have the Balotelli surname with pride.”

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.