Mario Balotelli

BibbyBlue85 said:
ACMilan said:
Beautiful act of kindness today from Mario, and all completely his doing (spur of the moment action)

Took a shot and missed the target hitting a girl on what appeared to be the leg.

He ran over to her, hugged her, made sure she was ok, then took her back after training, gave her a signed jersey and snapped pics with her.

Fucking class.

Miss Balo so much. Loved this side to him
Mario's a good guy, only the bad guys couldn't see it.

Skashion said:
BibbyBlue85 said:
ACMilan said:
Beautiful act of kindness today from Mario, and all completely his doing (spur of the moment action)

Took a shot and missed the target hitting a girl on what appeared to be the leg.

He ran over to her, hugged her, made sure she was ok, then took her back after training, gave her a signed jersey and snapped pics with her.

Fucking class.

Miss Balo so much. Loved this side to him
Mario's a good guy, only the bad guys couldn't see it.

Guys a real legend in my eyes.

He looked the same in our recent game against Milan. He was marked tightly and tackled hard and sulked for the rest of the game becoming a bit of a non-entity. Another player with incredible potential checked by their attitude. I always liked him though. He made the league more colourful.

Castiel said:
He looked the same in our recent game against Milan. He was marked tightly and tackled hard and sulked for the rest of the game becoming a bit of a non-entity. Another player with incredible potential checked by their attitude. I always liked him though. He made the league more colourful.
Yep watched that match the other day, that was the Balotelli we saw all too often at City.

Castiel said:
To be fair you played an incredibly unfit Milan team that provide him with literally no service.

Jumanji said:
To be fair you played an incredibly unfit Milan team that provide him with literally no service.

They gave you quite a game not long earlier, but I didn't actually see it. He didn't pose much of a threat at all with his movement and had no work rate. I remember a point early on when he threw his hands up and seemed to disappear after that. Milan had other players who were much more threatening throughout like El Shaarawy.

He had one opportunity with a long cross which Ivanovic cleared practically off the line. A bit more determination on his part might have resulted in a goal.

Castiel said:
Jumanji said:

They gave you quite a game not long earlier, but I didn't actually see it. He didn't pose much of a threat at all with his movement and had no work rate. I remember a point early on when he threw his hands up and seemed to disappear after that. Milan had other players who were much more threatening throughout like El Shaarawy.

He had one opportunity with a long cross which Ivanovic cleared practically off the line. A bit more determination on his part might have resulted in a goal.
They didn't give us a game, they just happened to score shocking goals.

Scored a ravishing goal yesterday v the Galaxy, and was unbelievable in setting up other players. Beauty showing...

But the real masterpiece came from NDJ, who after the game said:

What it’s like to be with Mario Balotelli every day? It’s fun. He’s a great player and he has grown a lot.

“I was with him at Manchester City, and I remember the things that he said. Sometimes he would say and do silly things. But it’s different here; he has changed completely – 360 degrees (note: De Jong meant 180 degrees). I think that it’s very important for him to have returned to being close to his family and friends, and be in an environment that loves him. He’s another person now. He laughs and makes jokes like all of us do, but he doesn’t do anything wrong,” added the midfielder.

ACMilan said:
Scored a ravishing goal yesterday v the Galaxy, and was unbelievable in setting up other players. Beauty showing...

But the real masterpiece came from NDJ, who after the game said:

What it’s like to be with Mario Balotelli every day? It’s fun. He’s a great player and he has grown a lot.

“I was with him at Manchester City, and I remember the things that he said. Sometimes he would say and do silly things. But it’s different here; he has changed completely – 360 degrees (note: De Jong meant 180 degrees). I think that it’s very important for him to have returned to being close to his family and friends, and be in an environment that loves him. He’s another person now. He laughs and makes jokes like all of us do, but he doesn’t do anything wrong,” added the midfielder.
He's lot more settled back home in Italy. In hindsight, it was a big mistake for Mario to come to England when he was so young (20). It was a big upheaval for a lad so young, and who hadn't done all his ''emotional'' growing up. I really hope he does well in Milan.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.