Mario Balotelli

The Fat el Hombre said:
He was crap yesterday, but still hit the bar from 25 yards out and will still be a top player
He hit the bar from 25 yards !!!!!!!!!!! The point is ?

TGR said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
He was crap yesterday, but still hit the bar from 25 yards out and will still be a top player

And in how many years time will that be? Don't you think he should actually be a top player now? How long does everyone
have to wait before he 'fulfills his potential'?
Define top player.

His stats at Milan aren't too shabby.

12 goals in 14 games.

Wish we had a striker with that strike rate in 2013.

TGR said:
The Fat el Hombre said:

And in how many years time will that be? Don't you think he should actually be a top player now? How long does everyone
have to wait before he 'fulfills his potential'?

He's the main striker for Italy and Milan, I'd say he's pretty close if not there already<br /><br />-- Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:13 am --<br /><br />
Happy Feet said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
He hit the bar from 25 yards !!!!!!!!!!! The point is ?

The point is despite a poor performance (for his ability) he still nearly scored a goal out of nothing. Was a top save from the keeper

Hope this helps

He is such an enigma. On Tuesday he was actually playing well until he decided to be a twat. Watching today and had a good start and already has a good assist. I am 50/50 now whether he will become the player he has the potential to be. I now think City are well rid, whether he becomes the best striker in the world or not.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.