Mario Balotelli

ac Milan looking like mancini next job and its looking like sooner rather than later with the start they have had

Some things never change... like Balotelli being idiot and his team missing him for that. That's 2nd 3-match ban in 9 months he is at Milan (at least, if I haven't missed some)

Saying that, he probably had a case for complaining as he should get another penalty after saved one but he's just too big moron to do it on proper way.

Things not going my way, Reina saved my penalty, let's crush the world because I'm Mario, I do what I want.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Dubai Blue said:
yeseye said:
Pen should have been re-taken.
Why?
Because he is 3 yards off his line but refs stopped enforcing it so long ago people only argue when a save is made
He was still on his line when Balotelli made contact with the ball.

2w3ap1h.jpg

ACMilan said:
Proelia said:
Balotelli contributed very little to inters treble, Im not saying hes a bad player but hes vastly overrated and I for one dont miss his antics or lack of effort

name me a better 23yr old striker... hell, 24, 25, 26....

Who is there? How is he overrated, he's achieved things at a month into his 23rd year that most dont in a lifetime.

He is a great talent, but a fucking idiot who will never learn. 4 Games into the season and that idiot already got a red card, and that after the match was over.

ACMilan said:
Proelia said:
Balotelli contributed very little to inters treble, Im not saying hes a bad player but hes vastly overrated and I for one dont miss his antics or lack of effort

Who is there? How is he overrated, he's achieved things at a month into his 23rd year that most dont in a lifetime.
10-Sergio-Ag%C3%BCero-awards.jpg

pudge said:
ACMilan said:
Proelia said:

10-Sergio-Ag%C3%BCero-awards.jpg
Good comeback!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.