Mario Balotelli

My favourite goal of his. I forgot Nonceson got the assist, both of them could probably describe that season as their prime all thanks to their stupidity.

Average, over the length of his career. There's a time when potential peters out and becomes irrelevant to ones actual overall ability. He had the tools and chose not to use them. He would have 1 or 2 good games then fuck off for 5.

His career record is a 96 in over 260 appearances and he will soon be 26, far far from anything but good, if that. I loved him when he was here but he pissed me off with his indiscipline. Wouldn't have him back if he were paying us.

He did get on my nerves at the end of his time with us. I agree with everyone saying he let himself down,but I'll always have fond memories of the final whistle at the 2011 semi final where he winked at Rio - now that was class!

Euro 2012, world class. In all honesty that 11-12 season he was a great player. First season at Milan he was class too. Abysmal ever since, he'll go to China and cock up over there too.

The guys a fucking City legend!

Love him to bits, he brought a lot of attention to our club, yeah a lot for the wrong reasons but it still got people talking about Manchester City.

Also you will always hear, "Balotelli.....Aguuerooooooooooooooooo!!!"

Last edited:
One of the more enjoyable players in the game no doubt. He made it interesting seeing his name on the lineup (as you knew he'd do at least one memorable thing, either good or bad)
Way too egotistical for his own good.

He made this sport look so fucking easy at times and this (for us) was the frustrating part as we knew he could produce magic.
Wasted talent, was well worth having him here however as he contributed significantly to our club's history.

Mario doesn't live his life for football, I think football to him is just a job, he's got all the money he wants and practically does what he wants. Fair play to him. Loved him when he was at City and a part of me would like to see him back, if only for his character.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.