Mario Balotelli

You can't help but like the lad. Infuriating and brilliant in equal measures, bloody lazy and selfish at times but great when he applied himself. Mad as a bucket of frogs and in spite of his money and trophies I feel he will one day regret not making more of his undoubted talent. Still the world needs more characters and Mario is certainly one of those!

You can't help but like the lad. Infuriating and brilliant in equal measures, bloody lazy and selfish at times but great when he applied himself. Mad as a bucket of frogs and in spite of his money and trophies I feel he will one day regret not making more of his undoubted talent. Still the world needs more characters and Mario is certainly one of those!
I found him frustrating as fuck

Balotelli with Aguero’s professionalism would be a frightening player. Oodles of talent but inconsistent, injury prone, attitude laden and immature.

He arguably helped get Mancini fired. I can’t believe he kept giving him all those chances.

He is a striker!

I love Mario. It’s a bloody shame that he didn’t put in the hard work that players need to in order to make it at the very top, because he undoubtedly had the talent to have succeeded, but not the attitude to match.

I really hope he does well at Brescia and I’d love to see him back at Etihad one day.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.