Mario Balotelli

Watched the Brescia v Juve game last week and he played well. And the Brescia fans seem to love him. Hopefully he’s found a home
He starts off well everywhere he goes, once he loses his focus the plot goes.

Could have been a true world superstar but has just made loads of money & wasted his talent.

I thought he was the best penalty taker I’d ever seen, and then I watched Yaya....

He was better 'n Yaya! Who was that goalie that tried to freak him out and after he'd buried it Mario just folded his arms and stared at him! We'd never have won as much if Mario had stayed but there was always summat gonna happen - like a sending off, a pen, an outrageous goal!

Made the most important assist in our history so will always have our love. A maverick but seemingly with a good heart.

Top man mario.
He is part of my ring tone so his name is mentioned each time soneone calls.....

I have always wondered about if he hadnt got sent off at Arsenal what would have happened. It was the last time we dropped points and without him won every game while he was suspended and won the league. Think he only came on as sub twice after that

I’ve got a recurring nightmare that Aguero goes down there and Balotelli has to take the penalty to win the league.

In true Mario style, he spins around and back heels the penalty, straight at the keeper and we never win another trophy.

The maddest thing is, it’s not beyond the realms of possibility that it could have happened. Still love Super Mario though, what a guy!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.