Mario Eye Surgery Next Week...

Short sighted of City not to get rid ;)

Joke BTW - hope he recovers quickly.

Presumably he can wear contact lenses for 45 mins if required today?

I am sure medical staff can come up with some anti-histamines etc

If it's a non invasive laser job, it will be no problem. I had the procedure to correct short-sightedness a few years back. Took next to no time to recover.

Pam said:
If it's a non invasive laser job, it will be no problem. I had the procedure to correct short-sightedness a few years back. Took next to no time to recover.

From some of your posts on here Pam, I reckon you should ask for your money back ;)

cookster said:
Pam said:

From some of your posts on here Pam, I reckon you should ask for your money back ;)

PMSL

cookster said:
Pam said:

Very nearly funny.

cookster said:
Pam said:

Your jokes get cornea and cornea.

strongbowholic said:
cookster said:
Pam said:

Your jokes get cornea and cornea.
Retina.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.